Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$70
Hotels.comUS$70
Orbitz.comUS$70
Agoda.comUS$70
TravelocityUS$70
CheapTicketsUS$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2020

My husband and I loved our stay at Hotel el Quemaito. The staff were friendly and made us feel welcome from the very beginning. The location is superb!
The hotel overlooks playa el quemaito and has a beautiful infinity pool for any instagram fans out there looking to take a great photo. The food exceeded my expectations, from the Camarones al ajillo to their homemade flan/ quesillo, everything was absolutely delicious! The room was neatly decorated, clean and comfortable with a spacious ensuite bathroom, and thoughtful touches such as the local shampoo and conditioner bottles.
We couldn't be more pleased with our stay at Hotel el Quemaito!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed March 6, 2020

Great time spent between the pool and the beach, great food, and the owners are very welcoming. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was impressive compare to the area. I will be coming back.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2020

We went there and get shocked.
1) The road is really a campo road
2) hotel looks from outside like a prison (high walls and broken bottles on top
3) reception in a garage
4) checking the garden and just rusty iron on the cliff balcony.
5) we run away

Date of stay: August 2019
gaetanom1972, Proprietario at Hotel el Quemaito, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020

We could accept your opinion, because we always have problems with people who used to go to villages, because they are usually scared for everything. But please note your outdated title is totally wrong, because the hotel is new in every room. Finally, we are the only hotel in the area without a closed door or gate. You can enter and exit without barriers. Most of the road are like our entrance road.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

My wife and I are bird-watchers and we chose this place to stay, among other reasons, because it's well-located if you want to visit both the northern and southern slopes of "Sierra de Bahoruco", one of the country's premier birding areas, as well as Enriquillo lake. The hotel has large comfortable rooms, excellent food and good attention by hotel owners. Caveat: they only take cash (we paid in Euros, but they take US$ and Dominican Pesos too), no credit cards or other payment methods.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019

I went with friends, we traveled all over the south of the country, and this hotel was our resting place, the food very good, the rooms of a good size. My friends touched the remodeled, I stayed in the largest but need remodeling.
The pool is very good and we were able to enjoy it until dawn.
If we go back south, I would go back to this place.

Date of stay: June 2018