2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-04-11
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$80
SAVE US$35
Priceline
US$80
SAVE US$35
Hotels.comUS$115
Agoda.comUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
All reviews pay in cash stayed nights punta cana ocean south luxury excursions caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We stayed at Casa Del Mar Lodge for 2 nights and it was absolutely amazing! The views are incredible and the hospitality we received was over the top. We arrived late at night and were immediately greeted and walked to our rooms. We had 2 separate bedrooms in one of the villas with a little private area, pool overlooking the ocean. Breakfast was included and it was a tasty, traditional Dominican breakfast. Portions were small but we were satisfied. We didn't get to spend much day time at the property because we were out touring the Southern coast of the DR, however I would highly recommend this property to any couple, family or friend group. Please keep in mind this is an eco lodge and therefore no rooms have AC. The fan was cool but we were still hot sleeping at night. For the price, we had a spectacular experience. Dominican hospitality is one to remember!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JR0801
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

This Place Is Amazing for Couples and the service is great the rooms are fabulous! I love it! The Food Is Delicious it was a great night in this place I really recommend for couples That are visiting a lot of places in Barahona I Will go again. Amazing view

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

I just wanna start give it a thankx to Fabio, Scarlett and the rest of the Team, to make our 5th anniversary so nice and pleasant. I felt like at home with the services. Wait for us the next year and I just hope to find better quality of sheets and towels.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jasonrW2754MG
Reviewed February 19, 2019

The staff that works at the Casa Del Mar is second to none. Manuel the owner happened to be there, he's an incredibly gracious host with a lot of insight. The rooms are nice and the grounds are beautiful, you sleep every night with the sea in your ears. There is no AC but the sea breeze offsets the need for one. This is an Eco Lodge - they make most of the food and electricity on site - know that going into it - while it is an incredibly BEAUTIFUL hotel, it's not a luxury hotel (you may lose power for a few min., the shower might not be piping hot every time) but it really is a beautiful place to stay and feels like home, I think it creates more of a relaxed environment. You can have breakfast in your room every morning and dinner they will serve to your room as well. The beach in front of the hotel is very nice and again, the grounds are magnificent. The hotel is extremely clean and well done, I highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank K5638DRalans
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here for 3 nights and had a great time. All the employees were very nice and helpful. The service was a slow at times. The rooms don’t have a/c but the view is definitely worth it. Breakfast is served outside your room which was very nice. I would stay here again without a doubt.

Date of stay: January 2019