We absolutely loved it. Hector was great. He was so helpful. Got us picked up, drove us around himself when needed, helped us with banking, took us to the airport himself, arranged whatever we needed. Made sure all our needs were met and then some! The breakfast is continental, but so much more than you would think. It's fabulous. We still talk about the cafe & treats greeting us in the morning. The views were magnificent. The rooms spacious and the bathrooms so cool. They didn't have the bar/grill when we were there, but were planning for it. They did have a nice arrangement with an establishment right next door. It was one of the best vacations we ever had, and Barefoot Beach Pad and staff had a HUGE role in making it so memorable. I would go back in an instant, expect the same treatment, and I have no doubt it would be just as wonderful. Hi Hector & Staff. All our best & fondest memories, Karen & Paul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Barefoot Beach Pad! We are a small beach front hotel in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Our large studios include kitchens, cable, WIFI internet, and stunning views of the ocean. Continental breakfast is included in room rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Barefoot Beach Pad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Pad Hotel Cabarete
- Barefoot Beach Pad Cabarete, Dominican Republic