“¡Excelente!”
Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Cabarete
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“¡Excelente!”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have been going to N Day Spa for years. This boutique spa is warm and inviting, just like the ultra-personable owner, Kit. The space is brightly decorated with a cozy, Caribbean feel. Today, I had a wonderful spa pedicure while I looked at magazines and chatted with the estetician. A true treasure in Cabarete!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank jessicamace

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Massage and Affordable!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Went to the D.R. with a group of girls and stayed in the adorable town of Cabarete. A few of us enjoyed some days of beauty at N Day Spa. A local had recommended it and they were right! My massage was fantastic! I forget the therapists name, but it was one of the better ones I have had. One of the girls in our group did a few sessions of the light therapy and was very pleased with it. The prices were great-much less expensive than most spas I have been to in the US. Enjoy!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Marnie325
Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Finally found a good place for Massage and Waxing in Cabarete!”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

After searching for a while for a good place for Waxing and Massages i found this Spa and I really liked it. It's a small place with only two girls working there but there both super friendly and the most importend they know what they are doing. For me the best place on the north coast!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Kristina L
Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a relaxing and delightful time”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I got a great massage and wax for the beach. Great atmosphere and professional staff!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank Judith W
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best relaxing experience!!”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I specially recommend massages and facial.. a pure moment of happiness and relaxation. The salon is very nicely decorated and the atmostphere was really Zen. The staff is very professional and friendly. I know this place for many years and the quality has only get better. Thank you for taking care of us!!

Visited November 2011