“Muscle therapy in a tranquil, relaxing professional environment in the middle of Cabarete!”
Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Located right in the heart of one of the worlds best kitesurfing beaches, N Day Spa is a place to rejuvenate after a day on the boards. I stopped by based on other recommendations and was really glad I did. Got an inferred sauna to get rid of some of the "toxins"... and a world class and very therapeutic massage.

Kit puts her personality into it and gives the right balance of muscle therapy in an incredibly relaxing environment.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Kit is fantastic and has lots of options for different spa treatments. She makes it personalized start to finish. I believe it's a great value and have never gone home anything less than very happy and relaxed. I'd recommend to any friend looking to be pampered, relax, and also for husbands looking to treat their wife!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

There's lots of people yelling at you along the street offering massage. Not this one. Very friendly staff got me in for a last minute session. The space is very comfortable and inviting and clean. Massage was fantastic and much needed!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful spa, the ambience in itself is a reason to go!! With the help of the sauna and Kit's magical massage I'm back in action after some major shoulder and hip pain. Can't thank her enough!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The massage was quite an event. They really make sure you feel like a Queen. From the refreshing drink, to the ambience music....I felt truly taken cared of. I can't wait to do it again!