“Restorative tranquility”
Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Kit is incredible! Each visit to her spa leaves me feeling calm, refreshed, and pampered. Attention to detail covers the experience from start to finish - personalized notes in the changing room, pre-massage foot soak with a drink, wonderful massage, relaxation time afterward without feeling rushed. I have been to Kit for couples massage, prenatal massage, and "normal" massage, and they were all equally great. I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service and relationship that Kit builds with her clients.

All reviews
in 174 reviews
"waxing"
in 62 reviews

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I was in Cabareta last week after hurricane Maria came through so much of the tourists had canceled. That's where I was lucky to have Kit available for several massage and waxing sessions. As usual you get your money's worth. I find her spa as good or even better than most I've been to in the States.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I had a really amazing 2 hours at this day spa! Kit, the owner is not only very friendly but has strong hands. The massage and facial were incredible. Not only that....what makes this spa so special is her talent for detail. Beautifully and colorfully decorated spa. When I came, there was already a sign with my name on it. Cant get more personal than that. Soothing music and a fragrance in the air made my stay even more relaxing. Try out her infrared cabin! It's worth it. I felt really great afterwards. Kit also uses high end products for her facials and massages. Manicures, pedicures, waxing etc. is also available.If you don't visit Kit....you will really miss an essential part of Cabarete.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Located right in the heart of one of the worlds best kitesurfing beaches, N Day Spa is a place to rejuvenate after a day on the boards. I stopped by based on other recommendations and was really glad I did. Got an inferred sauna to get rid of some of the "toxins"... and a world class and very therapeutic massage.

Kit puts her personality into it and gives the right balance of muscle therapy in an incredibly relaxing environment.