“Magical Experience ”
Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I live in the DR and have had the pleasure to visit the Nday Spa many times. It’s my special day to relax, unwind and go to another place in my mind. Massage, sauna, nails, facials....Always a magical experience and never a disappointment! The seasonal decorations year round are so beautiful and the attention to detail leaves the imagination to take you back to fond childhood memories. It’s a treat to delight your senses and a visit you won’t soon forget....make an appointment next time you are visiting you’ll see what I mean

All reviews
in 178 reviews
"waxing"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I have purchased gift certificates for my in-laws (snowbirds)from here for the last few years. The owner (ex-pat from the Midwest) is so nice and easy to deal with, not to mention my in-laws love her shop and bring most of their visitors there as well.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I had the most relaxing and wonderful facial, ever! I would highly recommend Kit's spa to anyone visiting the area---special attention, great products and lovely surrounds! It was truly a special treat!

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Kit was very welcoming and exceptionally accommodating. She replied to my phone call and fit me in without a hitch. She had good equipment, a great choice of lashes and was willing to place lashes according to my particular preference. They stayed on for remainder of my surfing sessions which is amazing. Wish Kit was closer to my home.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Kit is incredible! Each visit to her spa leaves me feeling calm, refreshed, and pampered. Attention to detail covers the experience from start to finish - personalized notes in the changing room, pre-massage foot soak with a drink, wonderful massage, relaxation time afterward without feeling rushed. I have been to Kit for couples massage, prenatal massage, and "normal" massage, and they were all equally great. I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service and relationship that Kit builds with her clients.