Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great operation and team

I signed up for the intro package 1 month in advance. Unfortunately no wind. They returned my... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed March 22, 2024
charleyj767
Excellent

I was extremely impressed with LEK even from the very first e mail correspondence. They were... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2024
Daniel S

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Took three lessons during my recent trip. I was a bit short of time and did not make it up on the board, but the swells made it difficult for me. Francis was a patient instructor who imparted the knowledge and skill I needed to fly the kite reasonably well - I'll be back to try it again.

Date of experience: May 2012
1  Thank MarkB1951
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Laurel is a nice and skilled woman with a good staff to surround her.
Here you can get advice, lessons, gear, all you need at reasonable priices. Maybe just a bit high in comparison to Dominican Standards but it is worth it.

Right in front of Lek, teh swell is a bit more aggresive but still easy enough to start kitesurfing if you know what you are doing.

Overall the 5* is well deserved.

Laurel, keep up the good work there

Roger

Reviewed April 27, 2012

really great welcoming and give you trust in yourself for kiteboarding all over the world !!!

Date of experience: March 2012
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Laurel and her team are knowledgeable, professional and very friendly, making sitesurfing from scratch an awesome adventure.

1  Thank KirstenLM11
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I spent a week in Cabarete with a group from Washington DC. All six of us who took lessons were more than pleased by the cool vibe and professionalism of this place. Laurel, Miguel, Merijn, and company took great care of us and were patient as we tried our best to learn this challenging sport.

We also rented SUP boards two days and hung out with the rockstar himself-- Peter Pan.

Highly recommend this place for kiting lessons and SUP rentals.

1  Thank CroftGlobalTravel