My partner and I have just returned from the most fantastic two weeks spent at Natura Cabana. The staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful - so much so , that the manager, Hero actually took us with him for the day for "carnival" at la Veiga - the most amazing experience - we were soi fortunate and would have got to close to everything on our own- absolutely brilliant!
The staff also organised a great sunset horse ride on the beach - unforgetable and also arranged a trip out to Las terannas where we stayed overnight to go whale watching at Samana bay - another fantastic experience
Over all the location is fantsatic - there is so much to do - we did so many things I never in a million years thought I would do ( I don't swim - yet I swam with dlphins)!! but also the accomodation is stunning- it is a haven of peace and tranquility- the cabanas are very rustic- with lots of local craftwork on display - it is perfect- and the restaurant is really first class- we had some really outstanding meals there
all in all we can fault this place - it was a fantastic holiday - one we will remember for a long time and we would without hesitation recommend it to anyone thinking of going to the Domenican Republic- go -you wont regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NATURA, immersed in the tropical beauty of Cabarete, is an ecological paradise renowned for its architecture and decor, which fosters the call to tranquility and rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Natura Cabana Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Cabana Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Natura Cabana Boutique Hotel & Spa Cabarete, Dominican Republic