All reviews great hotel on premises walking distance kite wind beach lesson
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I had to go for work reasons for a couple of days and visit some clients in cabarete. So i decided at the end to stay the whole weekend. The hotel is very well located and near the center of cabarete. It was very relaxing to find a place very well maintained and comfortable. The room was vary spacius and the bathroom as well. The best part was the view and the pool. After staying here i figuered out why is a graet place for people who like to do kite sports. Every day there was a group of people preparing thier kites to go and fly away.
Loved the hotel, will recomend to all my friends!!!
Thank you for a graet weekend.

Room tip: love the rooms in the first floor.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 881ambarc
Reviewed June 1, 2017

I went to Cabarete by myself to kitesurf, and Agualina was perfect for me. Right on the beach, I literally didn't even have to wear shoes for my entire vacation. I walked out each morning to the beach and got right on the water.

The staff was friendly, the rooms very very clean. I will stay here every time I go back to Cabarete.

Room tip: They have rooms with kitchenettes. That would be handy if you are saving money.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2017

Just stayed here for 7 days. The room is spacious ,comfortable with good A/C and next to the beach. I selected this hotel for his walking distance to the GoKite school where I was taking lessons.The room is very clean with a small kitchen that I did not really use.Just the fridge for the gazillions of bottles that I drink when I am in DR.
The staff is very friendly from the receptionist ,maid and security people at the entry of the hotel opening the door for the private car parking.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2017

We stayed there in January and would recommend this resort to anyone who appreciates great service with great ocean views. All the rooms are ocean front with no obstructing obstacles blocking the view. Jamirca, the manager, was exceptional and good natured, it was like coming home and being welcomed by family. Her english was excellent and she went above and beyond to accomodate us. Her main goal was to ensure we enjoyed our vacation and that we did. Agualina has a jewel in Jamirca herself. The rooms were very clean and beautiful. Can't wait to go back and thanks again to Jamirca.

Room tip: We would take any room there and plan to stay there again.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank HarryandCompany
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I was there 2 weeks ago with my family, the staff at the reception was very friendly and helpful, seeing that we needed a bigger room with kitchen they offered to us with a minor difference, the view is fantastic.
The air cc broke the second day, the table on the balcony was very rusty and the baby bed was a bit dirty.
These 3 things were the only little issues we had, other than that was great, peaceful, safe, beautiful garden, clean and friendly people.
very close to down town by the way!

Date of stay: October 2016