All reviews three bedroom apartment private rooftop plunge pool every request the entire staff kite surfing cleaning ladies are launch area beach toys bend over backwards front gate cabarete coffee company pool service open concept modern kitchen special thanks beautiful property
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I returned to Cabarete and the only place I considered staying was Ultravioleta. I am a more than satisfied repeat customer. The accommodations and staff were just as brilliant as they were the last time. They bend over backwards to ensure your stay is perfection. Adrian, the manager, is flawless and is the glue that keeps everything together. He is helpful, knowledgeable about everything you need or want to do on your vacation and truly has your best interest at heart. He made a difference in my vacation. The staff members treat you like family not just guests. Thank you Janet, Luciano and Francisco. The cleaning ladies are amazing. Never have I stayed in a hotel or resort where they cleaned this diligently every day. The residences feel like home. They are spacious and the beds are comfortable. I slept great every night. I was sad to leave. Ultravioleta is elegant, private and pure luxury. You feel like a member of an elite club staying there. I always feel safe to be a guest there. It is great for families, couples and singles. Pure serenity at night. When I go back to Cabarete I will be staying there again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank sze1
Reviewed February 28, 2018

I really enjoyed the comfort of Ultravioleta, from now on it will be one of my favorite places to stay in DR, the property have a modern style and very quite ambient, it have a gorgeous pool with direct access to the beach and is located too close of the heart of Cabarete, also I can't complain about the service provided by the staff.

Looking forward to stay again in this beautiful place!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful time, in a beautiful island, excellent services and ambient I highly recommended,we were well treated by a young man name Adrian ,we will definitely going back next year hoping to bring friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Excellence in one place, from housekeeping to the general office. Everything is beautiful and clean!!!
Thanks Adrian Ramirez for all your help.
Definitely, I will be back soon to this heaven on earth..

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

5 star location, 5 star accommodations, 5 star facilities and most important 5 star service from a wonderful staff led by Adrian Ramirez ! Simply put, Adrian treats his clients like family !! Ensuring every little detail is taken care of. He goes beyond the call of duty and exceeds expectations all the time! It is our second time at Ultravioleta and we will be back !!!

Trip type: Travelled with family