“Vacation Resort”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dwayne S
“Vacation Resort”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

this resort is perfect for long and short stays. The staff is very accommodating and the food was great. The all inclusive is well worth the money and it is very secure. You can enjoy all the amenities that the resort offers or you can just enjoy the quiet time. I recommend this resort especially in the Dominican Republic.

Michelle...
eastham, United States
“Amazing experience!!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

The entire staff at Phoenix was truly incredible!! From Benoit all the way to housekeeping and horse back riding guide. Their private beach is not to be compared to others. Service is impecicable, food more than delicious, and the service they show makes one feel as though they are a royal!! Amazing, clean and courtious. Shuttle to and from resort was perfect, taxi service at your disposal. Definitely do the 'all inclusive' you wn't be disappointed but astoished at the service. Look forward to a return trip in the near fture!!

Thanks Michelle,
We can t wait to have you guys back.
AnaDiva77...
Florida Keys, Florida
“A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by this intimate and modern resort. At first, I was a little hesitant in going there since I read a few bad reviews about this place. However, I don't see how those people could have left those negative comments since they weren't accurate. Everything was just perfect! At the exit of the airport, we were greeted by a gentleman who had a big sign with our names on it. He brought us directly to the resort. Upon entering the resort, we were greeted by the staff who quickly took our luggage and offered us a complimentary welcome cocktail while checking in. The room was super clean and spacious. Very modern and well equipped. We didn't feel like we were in a third world country.We had WiFi, a/c and purified drinking water. The ambiance was very nice with entertaining music, The pool area is absolutely gorgeous and at night, it's illuminated with different colors of light. Very Vegas style and romantic! I was a little hesitant to buy the all inclusive since I like to eat at different restaurants. But I was pleasantly surprised since the menu is so big and I didn't even get the chance to try everything during my 1 week stay. It felt like I was at a different restaurant every night. The food is excellent and it was really worth buying the all inclusive. One day we went outside of the resort to do some exploring. We stopped at a little place to eat by the beach and it cost us 30$ for a small pizza. Thank-God we bought the all inclusive! The staff is really nice and the place is really clean. The owner is sometimes there and he is very attentive and wants to make sure all the guests are happy. We also went to visit the Phoenix # 1 which is next door. It's also a very nice resort. It's not as modern as the new Phoenix but it is also very tropical and cozy. We met many nice people from different places in the world.
I also treated myself to a massage and manicure/pedicure. Again, it was fabulous.
Since we enrolled in their VIP membership, we will definitely return in the near future!.Thank-you to all the staff of Phoenix Spa & Resort for our wonderful stay!! We will see you soon!!

24 Oct 2017
It was a pleasure to have you with the phoenix famally.Come back soon.
Lakeysha...
“Lakeysha Edwards ”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent in the Dominican Republic at The Phoenix spa and Resort because of the owner/operator Benjamin and his staff of employees. The food, condo, and atmosphere was authentic and top notch.
A special shout out to Eli, Dimples, Angelina, Andrés, Johann, and Naughty the bar staff for introducing us to Poppajuana and Mommajuana. Also, Wilson Zapete of Wilson's tours was the cherry on top of the whole experience. Wilson is a real genuinely good soul. We love you guys and hated to leave, but hopefully we will return to this little hidden gem of a resort in the future.

24 Oct 2017
Thanks for sharing your experience with all.Hope we are in your plan for your next vacation in the Dominican.
veranikas...
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“worth the money”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Loved the very quiet and peaceful atmosphere here. it is not fancy but it is clean and the food is absolutely delicious, it tastes like homemade food. There are not too many people at the beach, at times me and my husband had it to ourselves.The staff is absolutly amazing!very helpful and friendly. Worth the money

Your age range 18-24
24 Oct 2017
Thanks for the nice review. Hope to see you back soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“ineffable”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

After the initial shock and awe of a taxi ride that was scarier than any amusement park ride I have experienced, arrival at the Phoenix Spa & Resort merely added to the dismay. It is nothing more than an isolated compound surrounded by barbed and razor wire. We stayed in unit number # 5 with a kitchen/dining area window but a mere 6 feet away from a pasture with young bulls and a rooster. The bathroom window could not be closed because it is a mere cement block turned on the side for air flow? The power losses on the Dominican are frequent so the on the plus side, they do have a generator that whines like any diesel does. Found it newt to impossible to sleep because of this noisy beast, the loud music allowed to play well past the posted 11 pm curfew and the frequent revving of motorcycle engines at all hours. The roads in this area and most parts of the Dominican are (believe it or not) worse than those of Pennsylvania where at least when it snows they get smoothed out from the snow fall and plows). We paid the $70 US for the shuttle service and am glad we did because nothing was in easy walking distance and all of the wild/unchained dogs make walking quite a brave unknown result adventure. On a positive note, the owner is really trying and does have a nice clean facility that is manned by locals who in his own words earn a paltry $7-$8 per day which is good since over 70% of the islands population does not work. The island itself has great potential to become the paradise it could be based on the weather, but the reality is that I shall remember it as one of the unshaven and unwashed armpits of the Caribbean Islands. Although the people are quite friendly, this RCI held/sponsored resort must surely be at the the bottom of their other offerings. I have read some of the other reviews and cannot understand how none of them are not honest or realistically written. I personally had difficulty getting a good nights sleep there and was so very happy to return to Pennsylvania, pot holes, cold weather and snow. At least it much quieter and cleaner. Multiple times while visiting the Dominican, I witnessed may of the local islanders nonchalantly and uncaring about the world that they reside in. So many more things could be stated, but from man's viewpoint, never ever again for this island. I was in the Navy saw the world and how poverty exists. Yes, we are very blessed to be living in the United States and there truly is no place like home for comfort, safety and the whole deal. I am told other terrible places exist like Haiti and Jamaica so I will not waste my time going there either. Last years' Mazatlan, Mexico and our former Hawaii vacations were awesome and make this years' vacation highlight the waste of precious time it was. Sorry to be so brutally honest, but honest this review is. Below this review, it asks if I would recommend this holiday rental to a friend and my response is no. I doubt if in good conscience even tell an enemy to try it.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Ladytiedt...
“Great Resort”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This beautiful resort nestled in Cabarete was intimate with only 40 rooms allowing you to become acquainted with all the guest. We really felt like we were home all of our needs were meet and exceeded by the great staff the chef prepared great food daily my favorite was the Lobster it was to die for. This vacation was one for the books the fact that there was a phone available for you to call back home was an extra bonus. I can't wait to return all the staff members are now extended members of my family miss you guys already

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing