“It is a very nice apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
TOWER OCEAN FRONT & WEST VIEW TOWER STREET FRONT & WEST VIEW
SUNSET
SUNSET
RESTAURANT ACCROSS
LIVING ROOM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Darryl G
“It is a very nice apartment”
Reviewed September 7, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I arrive at this beach front property and I had no problem. I Love it, Jorge and Mrs. Lilibeth was very helpful during my check in. I love it so much I stay an extra day. . The internet was very fast. The apartment was clean and spacious the view of the beach was excellent. The peoples( workers on the property and guest) in this area was great and friendly. I am planning on coming back real soon. I am happy Spend the money I did for peace of mind and a great location as well.. I will advise anyone to rent this property. Jorge and Mrs. Lilibeth made the check in and check out very fast. Thank you both of you and the people on the property for your Hospitality. It was well needed .

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Jun 2016
Thank you very much.
FL
Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
4 Jun 2016
Thank you very much.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing