See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for approximately two weeks in October of 2016, I was really impressed with Hotel El Rancho & enjoyed my stay. Food at restaurant is excellent, you will do well do find better food in Sosua! I would highly recommend this Hotel and would stay here again if in Sosua. I would be pretty confident in saying that this would be the best hotel in Sosua for $45-$55 per night!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Aj C
Reviewed January 9, 2017

The atmosphere is lovely, quiet, cozy and great views. We had breakfast - omelets and came with warm rolls (yummy) and all was delicious. No rushing, we were there for 2 hours and were served very promptly. I'd go back in a heartbeat to try their lunch and/or dinner choices. They all sounds good and varied.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2016

I just spent 5 nights at El Rancho and it is nothing to brag about. The food in the restaurant was ok and the rooms are average. Very minimal selection on the cable tv and the wifi would be down daily for hours.

For $5 more I could have stayed across the street with breakfast and dinner included and over 100 cable TV choices. My only reason for stays here was because my first two choices were booked. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Jon H
Reviewed April 12, 2016

Food is great here. Never tasted anything but good. Fantastic soups especially Tomato & Thai soups. Largely German menu, very tender meat and tasty sauces. Lovely ambience in the evenings but equally good for lunch.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

Very good stay of 3 nights with my 13 yr old in tow....as far as not being child friendly the truth of matter is 'Las chicas' is an inescapable truth of the town itself. You see it just from walking throughout the town itself. The place does not overtly advertise this sort of thing, so for us it was fine.

This hotel was extremely accommodating with a nice pool to keep the children busy....also less than a half block away from tranquil Playa Alicia. Special shoutout to hotel staff Adonnys and Carlos who assisted me with a family matter. Would stay here again, the hotel is comfortable and the location is Awesome!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family