“What a wonderfull place !”

Mary Rose Condo Apartments
Ranked #5 of 40 Speciality Lodging in Sosua
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Right outside the shambles, but close enough to everything. Very beautifull appartments, quite and peaceful, in a serene setting, super clean, and the host, Colin, that wants to be as happy and satisfied as you are. In Mary Rose I was treated as king, and all I desired or requested was always there. Price Quality ? 10 ou of 10 ! Thank you Colin, keep the good work up,
we'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank JEPOLS
There are newer reviews for Mary Rose Condo Apartments

Reviewed 3 October 2011

Me and my husband stayed at Maryrose last summer and we could not have been happier with our vacation! Very very nice apartments, great pool, great location, air conditioning, free internet, just such a nice quiet place and Colin and Jose make sure everyone is super happy! We met so many wonderful people at Maryrose that helped to make our stay the best we have ever experienced. We are already planning our trip next summer and we will not be staying anywhere but Maryrose!! Thank you Colin and Jose, Max and Darky :) you are all so wonderful and we look forward to see you next summer :) I will probably never stay at a hotel again in the Dominican Republic, Maryrose is the place to be!

Villa and Doddi from Iceland

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Vilborg A
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I have stayed at the Maryrose twice now and I have nothing but praise for my experiences there. The facility is brand new, well built, clean and secure. Air conditioning is so efficient you need to turn it right down or you will need extra blankets at night! Free internet service is provided,the flatscreen TV has many many channels (andenglish ones too!). The maid service is very nice, and laundry is done upon request. The pool is always spotless, and the staff (Jose' is an incredable host!) could not be any more thoughtful! I will be returning here for 6 weeks this summer, and I can't wait to see Colin, Jose' and Max again! Colin even bought me a special coffee pot so I could enjoy the wonderful flavor of the local products. Every request I have made has been met with a smile and delt with immediately! I have stayed in numerous resorts and hotels in Sosua, and NOTHING compares with the quality of this facility and the hospitality of the staff. I consider Colin and the Maryrose family to be amongst my most treasured friends.

Room Tip: Every room is wonderful! None are noisy and they are all wonderfully furnished and maintained.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank michitto
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Colin and the team at Mary Rose do a wonderful job taking care of their customers. Rooms are very clean and newly furnished, including Kingsize beds and flat-screen televisions. The well equipped kitchen and Colmado (small grocier) across the street help keep your budget under control on an extended stay. Pool and area were always spotless, and the complex is more of a small community than hotel, with group barbeques and a friendly smile around every corner. Security is solid with a locked gate into the courtyard, barred windows, and a formidable security fence.

The location is just out of the way enough to enjoy a quiet's night sleep even when Sosua is jumping from dusk to dawn, but close enough to be a part of the party if you want. A 10 minute walk to downtown, and a 5 minute walk to a secluded beach makes this location perfect for anybody looking for a balanced vacation or extended stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed 8 March 2011

My husband and I spent the two last week of our vacation at this nice and quiet apartment complex. The owner and the staff were very polite and full of little attentions for us and all the other guests. All the apartments are nicely furnished with brand new furniture, very comfortable beds, electricity and hot water 24 hours a day, security, and cleansiness all over the complex. Quiet at night with no motorcycle noice. 15 minutes walk from downtown and the Sosua beach, grocery store 2 minutes away. We had a wonderfull time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Guaychat
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Mary Rose is a pleasant and comfortable place to stay. The service is excellent and the staff is friendly. Located close to downtown Sosua, Mary Rose provides good access to all shopping and eateries in the area. I have stayed there 3 times now and I am going back again in April 2011 to go diving. Rooms are clean and spacious with Wi-Fi and flat panel TV. All I do is show up and unpack my bag!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
15  Thank jml724
Reviewed 8 March 2011

I would recommend Colin's apartments to anyone who is planning a trip to Sosua. Great location.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple