My Wife and I stayed for 14 Nights at the Dusit Beach Resort in Krabi in early September. This has to be one of the nicest Hotels , in which Ii have ever stayed. Booked a Club Room , but paid for a discounted upgrade to a Club Suite. What a superb Room. Clean , spacious and very comfortable. Slept extremely well every night. The Hotel is set in magnificent large grounds with a large Beach area. The whole place is immaculate and maintained in a pristine manner.
Service throughout the Hotel Resort is friendly , efficient and professional.
Hotel Facilities are varied and impressive. My Wife and I spent most of the time chilling-out near to the Beach in the vicinity of the Melati Pool and Restaurant. Plenty of Sunbeds ensured a very comfortable and relaxing time.
The Beach is clean and very well-maintained. Lovely views and a clear Sea.
We spent time in the Club Lounge. Thanks here to the excellent Staff ( mainly Ladies ) , who promptly served my Evening Drinks every day. This was much appreciated. Very nice Snacks both throughout the day and in the evening.
Eating at the Hotel and surrounding local Restaurants was a joy. I will review local Restaurants separately. We tried all the Hotel Restaurants and Bars several times. All were very good and reasonably priced. Particular credit must go to Limoncello - Great Italian Food. Thanks here to Sky for his helpful and friendly Service. Loved the Cocovida Bar and I was disappointed that it was closed for seasonal maintenance after about a week of our stay. Only Food criticism , is that my Wife is a Vegetarian and the Menu's in the Resort Restaurants were not always sympathetic to this.
Impressed finally with the Staff from Guest Relations , who , in keeping with the Resort , were friendly and very helpful.
We loved this Hotel. We had a great two weeks and we would certainly return. I can only highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located on a peaceful, white sandy beach, our rooms feature every comfort to ensure a blissful stay. With a full range of activities and excursions we are the ideal choice for families and couples alike. Be as active or as relaxed as you like - try kayaking, rock climbing, diving, snorkeling, the heavenly Mandara Spa or lazing in a hammock by the Andaman Sea. Fabulous dining, live entertainment and warm hospitality await. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort
- Krabi Sheraton
- Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort Thailand