All reviews ao nang krabi airport rent a scooter hong island night life direct pool access long tail boat outdoor shower high season limestone islands taxi ride seafood restaurant low tide garden villa national park pad thai rainy season
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our three nights here. The view from the beach is hard to beat. You can hire a long tail from the beach either from the resort (lunch included) or from the boat directly (no lunch). We did the Hong Island trip the first day and then used the same boat the next day to take us to some great snorkeling spots. The beachfront rooms are great and the porch is hard to leave. We ordered food to our room and enjoyed a sunset dinner from our porch. The food is good and the restaurants offer great foods. There are a couple non-Resort restaurants on the beach that looked good but we were happy enough with the resort setting. The sunsets are great, the staff are helpful and friendly, and the beachfront view can’t be beat. It is off the beaten path and you will need to take a taxi about 5 min south for anything you may need. Taxi stand outside the hotel makes it easy enough. We also used the hotel transfer from the airport with no issue. They were there waiting for us and a very comfortable ride to the resort. Overall very pleased with our stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wander753855
Tupkaek_Krabi, General Manager at Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Million thanks for your compliment as reviews with standard of product and services during your stay with us, also thanks for choosing to be here accordingly.
Yours reviews feedback is make us glad and more powerful then would like to inform as we are to be one part of your wonderful holidays during visited Thailand.
Once again, thanks for deeply reviews upon our product and service to proved that all staff and team, always care for those client who stay with us.

Our team, hope that to serving you again, if you were planned to re-visit to Thailand and Krabi, here we are, most welcome at all times.
"Have a safe journey return home"

All the best,

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed three nights and found this hotel well run, attractive and on a beautiful beach. We had a lovely bungalow right on the beach with sunset views. It's a very quiet beach with a few up market resorts spaced a long it and one more basic but ok restaurant. It is indeed quiet and if you want a night out the hotel will arrange taxis. High tide is ideal for swimming and kayaking while low tide offers beach combing opportunities. Tup Kaek is very close to the islands and boat trips are easy to organise. We also walked up to a beautiful view point in the Tup Kaek National Park. The clearly marked trail starts about ten minutes walk down the road and it takes 2-3 hours to climb through the forest to the top. It was fabulous and free. Especial thanks to Ms Darawadee on reception who made sure we knew what to expect and had enough water. She checked we got back safely too - reassuring that someone is looking out for you. We found all the staff to be lovely. Breakfast was excellent. The beds are firm, but no different from other beds in Asia. And occasionally things are damp - and it rained occasionally. That's the end of the rainy season for you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bizzieliz
Tupkaek_Krabi, General Manager at Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Thanks for your compliment for reviewed throughout our product & service, included environment around Tup Kaek Sunset Beach.
You are the right person who is very good survey for the places that you were been accordingly. I also agreed of all your described for overall atmosphere issued.
Once again, thanks and we lovely to hear that we are one part of your wonderful holidays with our product and services, which we always to keep an eyes and good care to those of clients who stay with us or else.
We look forward to serving your or your colleagues if you were planned to re-visit to Thailand and Krabi, here we are.
"Have a safe journey return home"

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful bungalow hotel at a nice beach. Not the best we have visited in Thailand, but alright for a few days. Breakfast is very nice, food ok although expensive compared to other places. Don't go for the pizza....... not even when you really need something else than rice and noodle.

Nice staff, very clean and nice 'garden' around the bungalows. Best thing was defiantly the massage - also expensive, double price compared to in Ao Nang, but absolutely worth it.

We spend 3 nights at this place with a 1,5 year old child. Staff was very friendly towards us and everything, but I guess this place is mostly visited by couples in their 50+.

If it gets to quiet at the place, I recommend visiting Ao Nang. Quite close, 20-30 min. taxi ride. Pay no more than 500 Bht. Easy to spend a whole day there at the beach (very nice beach!) and looking at all the small shops.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thankfully for your compliment with nicely reviews, we try harder to serve all valuable clients who stay with care, always
Tup Kaek Beach and environment is suitable for someone who love to stay among nature touch and quite while hideaway from the touristic places likely Ao Nang as well.
As you may know that some places, they have specific character issue, it depend to who like or love on that.
Once again, thanks for your valuable reviews and so sorry for inconvenience while may cause you as expected.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

This is not starting well. We booked a deluxe room with two beds. They gave us a musty, entry level room with a bed and a cot appropriate for a toddler. They told us they would find us another room, then brought us back to the same one - after adding a slightly larger cot. We have now been here for almost an hour and they are now conjuring up the manager. We shall see. I hope i will be able to provide a happier update.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lef2009
Tupkaek_Krabi, General Manager at Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Thanks for your choosing to stay with us, we were so sadness to learn that you were disappoint with our services as your expectation.
Overall, deluxe room are kept up on standard as well. But I so surprise that it was occurred as your said.
However, during your period stay, the resort was running high occupancy, but we haven't get any feedback of this kind of rooms.
Don't get me wrong, we aren't denied upon your reviews, we have to investigate what happen and occurred on spot.
Thanks for your compliment with honestly review while you feel here, and so sorry into this occurred.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely beautiful. Perfect location on a pristine, picturesque beach that really belongs in a movie. It could’ve been a dream three days, without one glaring exception - but I will into more detail below. Let’s look at the good things first:

1) this could not be a better located hotel. It’s nestled in the middle of Tup Kaek Beach, one of the nicest beaches in Krabi. It’s only occupied by the hotel inhabitants, which are limited to a handful of rooms which was nice. I can’t say enough about the beach. Not only was it gorgeous, but it was lined by coconut trees and vegetation which provided natural cover from the sun if you wanted it. It is magical.

2) The hotel is also beautiful. The rooms are well made, sturdy, simple but elegant. Thoughtful touches like robes, bottled water, outdoor showers, great air conditioners, beautiful patios facing the ocean or the pool. There are two gorgeous swimming pools which are well-maintained and inviting.

3) food was also very good, in the morning breakfast was high quality and several different types of eggs made to order. No complaints here, and it was included in the price of the room. We did room service one night, and it was also very good and reasonably priced.

4) The staff was friendly, bilingual and like most people in this country, smiled all the time and tried their very best to make us feel special. It worked.

Let’s go over the very short, but important list of bad things:

1) THE BED WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. When I sat on the bed for the first time, my girlfriend and I both laughed out loud. I swear we thought it was a joke, we were looking for the cameras. It was so hard you could’ve bounced basketball on it. At one point I had a cocktail on the bed and my girlfriend jumped up and down next to it and it did not move. It was so terribly uncomfortable that both of us had terrible backaches in the morning. I’m 50 years old, and sometimes I have backaches for no reason. But my girlfriend is a very healthy 30 years old and she also couldn’t walk after the first morning. The staff tried to add some padding to the bed, which amounted to a couple of duvets that really didn’t provide much cushion. This one item was enough for me to never come back to this place. I can’t explain to you how bad it was. You couldn’t even sit on the bed and watch television because it was so uncomfortable. After 2 nights in this hotel, I need to go to a chiropractor. I actually enjoy a firm bed. This is not a firm bad, this is a 20-year-old college futon that is hard as a wooden floor, and not acceptable for room that costs almost $300 a night.

2) My only other complaint was that they charged me for ice. I was a little shocked, as we are in 100 degree weather with 100 percent humidity, and I think requesting ice to mix a cocktail or put in your beer is reasonable. They charged me every time. It was only a few dollars, but it irritated me. First time in my life. And by the way there were no ice machines on the property, and I would’ve been very happy to go fetch my own ice.

I really wish the beds were better, because otherwise I would give this hotel the highest possible rating. But I can’t do it, and I will never come back. Hotel management needs to seriously invest in new mattresses or at least some featherbeds that they can put over these awful mattresses if their hotel guests complain. I asked one of the housekeeping employees, and they confirmed to me that all of the beds are this way. Shocking.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Firstly, please accept my sincerest apologies into this matter as your reviews throughout our product and services expectations.
Referring your describe while concerns facilities inside in the room which aren't comfortable as said. We are so sorry into this matter, but I have to clarified since the hotel establishment, overall we haven't received any complain as well.
Don't get me wrong, we aren't denied as your reviews, most welcome but we do realized that all consumers, some they like or some they don't like it depend, we agreed and support, always. And then, we do kept all reviews to measuring of statistics for developing, if any. All reviews we are very impress and thankfully which issued, and most welcome.
Again, for Food & Beverage side, any menus of food and drink with consists of prices list shown before consumers have to order and agreed, then services will serve, this is the standard management.
Then again, thankfully for your reviews which we most welcome and so sorry for your inconvenience during your stay as expectation.
"Hope you have safe journey return home"

Best regards,