We moved to Amari vogue from Sheraton after spending one terrible night there,
There is a feel good factor about this place, a positive vibe which is difficult to miss ! It starts from the moment you walk in, the well laid out rooms, totally take you by surprise, we were sleeping 2 adults and 2 kids in the same room and did not really feel cramped ( in sheraton we were literally falling over each other ! ).
The bath is lovely, very well maintained and very modern. The rooms all come with free wifi which makes life so easy.
The beach is outstanding with an amazing view of the distant islands and cliffs. It's easily accessible and has some lovely sun loungers ...
The service, fantastic, it took max 5-7 minutes for any request to be attended !
The buffet breakfast is lovely, few items, but all well worth a try and delicious. The italian food at Bellini is great, you can actually tell the chef what you want and be rest assured that the food will be just as expected ( i actually asked for a thin crust , but not crisp pizza and got exactly that ! ), the freshness of the food was amazing ...kids loved the pasta and the pizzas and wd look forward to eating there everyday !
It was also lovely to see the Manager, Mr. Michael, taking rounds and attending to every detail ... guess all his effort is well worth it. The check in and checkout was a breeze, not a minute's wait.
The only downside i see of this place, is that for young kids there is not much to do except the beach and the pool ( which was totally ok by my water babies ! ) but maybe a lil games room could have completed the picture ! All in all, moving to Amari vogue turned a nightmare into a very pleasant dream ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand