We spent eight nights at the Amari Vogue, seven in one of the Villas.
The staff. The staff was awesome. I don't know what they're paid but it's not enough. So friendly and helpful. Then there's the beach - easily the best beach on that stretch of Krabi (forget the Ritz up the beach - too expensive and they have a crap beach). Plenty of activities, too. We were easily able to book tours and boats through the hotel. Great spa, too! I'm not much of a spa person, but they were really great, very professional. Great pool setup, plenty of chairs and poolside service. The Italian restaurant on premises is not to be missed, either.
Our first night was in the upper floor jacuzzi suit with ocean view (4401?). Not a good idea. Too far from the beach and the room was pretty run down. Also no real patio furniture on the patio to enjoy the view. So we moved to the Villa. The Villas are great - 3 separate rooms and two decks (one with a jacuzzi). My only beef with the Villa is that (like the previous room) it's a little run down. The deck was falling apart completely (multiple completely loose boards), the jacuzzi looked like a koi pond, and the floors/walls needed some TLC. The whole place needs a coat of paint, in a way.
And this is just a suggestion to the hotel - don't open the pool up before 8am. We were awoken multiple times during the week at 7am sharp to the sound of screaming children at the pool. Not cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand