61 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site
US$260
US$385
Free cancellation until 22-10-04
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$423
PricelineUS$385
travelup.comUS$452
36,143 results
All reviews eden pool los gallos sun bar moon lounge rock royalty central pool rock spa isla restaurant members pool resort credit sax pool hall of fame punta cana palace resorts personal assistant presidential suite rock star
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2017

I recently stayed at the Hard Rock with my girlfriend. The place is huge! You need a tram to get anywhere. With that said, here is problem #1. At night you literally have to wait 20 mins or more for a tram. Sometimes even longer because the trams are packed with people. Advice to Hard Rock Management, run more trams at night even if they are empty. Your Rock Royalty customers shouldnt have to wait like this and you definitely should be comfortable anywhere on the resort. Those trams are always full. You will not be comfortable on them.

My room was gorgeous. I had the Rock Royalty Caribbean sands suite. With this comes a personal assistants whose name was Yinis and Wander. They were able to help me with booking my free couples massage to making dinner reservations without a actual reservation. I thought they were nice but they failed to inform me that I had resort credits that I need to use before checkout. Actually no one told me about these credits at all. Is this the Hard Rock's plan to save money? I do not know but its shameful that no one told me of these credits. If Hard Rock is reading this review I would like you to make this right with me.

Food was your typical resort/cruise type food. I went to two restaurants Isla and Los Gallos. Isla is supposed to be Caribbean food but there werent many options and my waiter had a difficult time understanding english. Los Gallos was Mexican food and it was outstanding. The food came out scorching hot with plenty of flavor.

Which brings me to my next small problem with the restaurants and bars. There are no soft drink fountains. Soft drinks come out of plastic 2 liter bottles so more time than not they are completely flat. Disgusting! Hard Rock please invest in a fountain system.

The nightly entertainment shows were ok. The magic show on Monday night was pretty standard but we did have a couple of wow moments. The 70/80s party on the beach was ok. The food was frigid with the exception of the meats. Yuck I hate cold food! The entertainer didnt have much talent as a singer. Therefore we got up and left.

As for the actual night life this is where i believe the Hard Rock blows the competition away if youre under age 40. OMG youre going to love it. In the main building there are 3 small clubs and one gigantic one called Oro. They're all ridiculously fun and you can get top shelf liquor there. They play the latest in pop, hip hop and urban latin music. I do have one small issue. Although its fun during the week the pool party area and the moonlounge should keep a DJ until at least 2 am. Come on we're on vacation let us party into the night. It felt like a curfew for children. Anyway, when youre night is over and youre drunk they have a 24 hr restaurant that has chicken wings and other drunk foods that youll love. Partying at the Hard Rock is awesome. This is the main reason why I will never go anywhere else.

I know im being critical but the resort is still amazing. The staff made you feel pampered and they always had a smile on their face. The beach is gorgeous and there are ways to get better top shelf drinks. Youll have to research that yourself though although the wise have grasped at the hints lol.

A special shout out goes to Pablo. He is a worker who happened to be near the front desk area of the main building. Its our first night and we're lost. He gave us a personal ride to our room which was very far away. I hope didnt get into any trouble because we had to pass a checkpoint where they took his name. But man that guy was a blessing. Thats what service is all about.

To conclude, would I recommend the hard rock to you! Absolutely.

Room tip: The better rooms are near the beach. They also cost more.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andre14615
General M, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Dear Andre W, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent visit to our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and apologize that your experience was less than expected. We value your patronage and hope you will continue to give us opportunities to serve you in the future so we can impress you.

“This Review was responded to on behalf of the General Manager of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana.”

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time and loved the service of Eurelina!!!

Zen is a great place to eat in the Hard Rock Hotel.

Make sure you check out the pools and entertainment!

The beach is beautiful, service amazing, room is great and staff is top notch.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Aaron-Hasan C, thank you for Rockin’ with us! It was so rewarding to know that you were impressed with the service provided by our Hard Rockers especially from Eurelina who treated you guys like Rock Stars!! Come and see us again real soon for more fun in the sun! Rock On!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

The scenery is beautiful and the workers were all very kind and amazing. The food was great and there was a great variety. Its overall a great hotel. The workers who stood out to me most were Yadira, Alexander, and Javier, the best entertainers ever.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Hi Sebastian R, Thank you for those candid words! Your words touched our heart, they left us speechless. Again thank you and we hope you come back to have more beautiful moments in paradise.

"This Review was responded to on behalf of the General Manager of Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana"

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

I love this resort. It's my favorite resort in the Dominican Republic! The foods amazing, everyone takes care of you and all the entertainers are awesome! Especially Alexander, Yadira, and Javier! I can't wait to come back in October!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Rolando V, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled you had a great vacation, and happy to learn you loved the all inclusive experience with us! Hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Wander,Sonia, Kallyps will come and take care of you no matter your needs. Yeiry is the best of the best with the pool side service; this is the only server you will want your entire stay. Best bang for your buck!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Karla V, thank you for recognizing our Rockers great services, we'll indeed let them know your thoughts!! Come back to visit us soon to receive the amazing service you deserve all over again!