We stayed at this property for two weeks during the winter holidays and overall we enjoyed our stay a lot. We would definitely come back.
The resort grounds are very quiet and safe -- and very pretty. Everything was flowering and blossoming.
The beach was great. It really helped to have a separate private area just for those who stay at the villas and condos. The sand was clean, the shade was ample, the water great, there were no rocks, and the seaweed was dealt with by the personnel. The beach restaurant waiters were very accommodating. The menu there is limited (and overpriced - but that's only to be expected) and they do not serve dinner but overall it wasn't too bad. The bad thing is there didn't serve any cocktails, that was really inconvenient.
The beds were relatively comfortable - more comfortable than at many resorts/hotels.
Ernesto -- the representative of the owners -- was really helpful. He took calls and took care of emergencies (like the AC not working in one of the rooms - and it was right on Christmas). We enjoyed working with him a lot.
Some of the negatives:
- during booking we were promised a car. We were told right before our travel that the car was sold by the owners. That would have made the trip to the grocery store easier -- we ended up going by taxi and those trip costs add up fast.
- the golf cart was not 7-seater but 5. Apparently, the owners sold the 7-seater right before our arrival. That made the transportation to the beach a bit trickier.
- the safe in the villa was not available (key was lost).
- the dishwasher was not attached securely.
- showers were not designed very well -- every time anyone had to take a shower the whole bathroom flooded. Ernesto told us that the owners were planning to install glass shower doors -- I would say it has to be done as soon as possible.
- there were no mosquito screens on the windows (at least they should be installed in the bathrooms -- otherwise it was difficult to keep the air there dry after the post-shower flooding)
Overall, we loved our vacation. We had a lot of fun and this property (almost) perfectly satisfied our needs. Once again, gracias, Ernesto!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|