All reviews mini fridge air freshener decent restaurant an overnight stay allow pets an older hotel sized room rooms are clean have stayed here many times an on site restaurant fall color we ate breakfast place to eat non smoking room prices are very reasonable enjoyed our stay small town
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

The Limetree Inn charged us luxury prices and delivered poor quality. The room was filled with flies and had 80's decor. When we looked at the pillows they were stained and one had a hair on it. Sorry dirty pillows with drool on them are below my standards!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jan F
Reviewed October 16, 2016

It is an older hotel. A little pricey but It is however well kept with comfortable rooms. The staff was great and very friendly made you feel at home. The restaurant buffet was very good. I left my favorite water pillow there and when I called them the lady I spoke with was very nice and mailed my pillow back to me. Awesome. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2016

If your looking JUST for a cheap place to lay your head for 1 night on a long trip, it'll do. The room was clean but old. It had a stale smell, not too bad. Cleared out after we had the a/c on a while. The worst part was the female employee who checked us in. We did not make prior reservations so we had questions about room options. When we walked in, she gave us a look like we were interrupting her. Then when I proceeded to ask a question, she rolled her eyes at me. I felt like walking out but it was late and I had driven 14 hours. The employee that checked us out was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Limetree Inn was clean and comfortable, but needed some tlc. A curtain fell down during our stay, but it was quickly repaired by staff. Our granddaughters enjoyed the swimming pool and that it was close to McDonald's.

Room tip: Try the restaurant
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2016

I have been visiting and traveling through Mena for many years and have slept in a variety of places. This one is by far my favorite. The clerk is usually friendly, the rooms are usually clean and comfy, and the rates are usually good. It isn't new, but it is still well maintained and has a "homey" feel. Thanks for the good memories.

Room tip: They are all pretty good, and I prefer the rooms downstairs.
Date of stay: July 2016