All reviews mini fridge air freshener decent restaurant an overnight stay allow pets an older hotel sized room rooms are clean have stayed here many times an on site restaurant fall color we ate breakfast place to eat non smoking room prices are very reasonable enjoyed our stay small town
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Suggest you find one of the many other choices for lodging in Mena, AR. This place is spiraling down. Was given 3-4 password options for the Wi-fi which none of them worked. The customer service didn't seem to care about anything but making sure they got paid. Can stay at a lot cleaner, newer and friendlier place for the same money or less.

Room tip: Find alternative lodging in Mena
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cruzer68
Reviewed October 21, 2018

Family friendly, clean, quiet, and good breakfast! Hot water, plenty of clean linens carpet was clean, room was pretty much sound proof. I stared Sunday thru Thursday and I have nothing negative to say. Staff was friendly, warm, and welcoming. I will stay again possibly next Fall for CMA Colors Rally.

Room tip: My room was perfect.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2018

Stayed here one night, as I was traveling through to Hot Springs. Very clean, comfortable & updated. Family owned & well kept. Several other brand name properties nearby, however we chose this one, as we like the Mom & Pops. I will stay here again when I am in the area & I highly recommend you do too.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is on the older side but was nice. No concerns with the room. Staff for hotel and restaurant were super friendly. The restaurant food was pretty good. They had a pool!! That was so hard to find my last trip to AR. Outdoor pool, not big and also was not crowded. If I was heading back that way I would definitely stay again. Check out was at 12:00 which was nice not to feel rushed to leave the next day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Staff was pleasant and gave me a discount to stay. Very tired/worn accommodations. Bed was very uncomfortable and sheets were stained. Towels needed to be replaced with new stock. Air conditioner control panel was stuck on 66 degrees and high cool fan...stuck, period. Tile grout on the flood needed power washing and/or chemical cleaning. Perhaps I should have spent the night in my SUV.

Trip type: Travelled solo