I hate to say this but this was one of the worse hotels I had ever stayed in.
- ocean view
- breakfast was ok
Could be better
- the windows don’t open at all! So no fresh air. They are also extremely draughty. It cause the curtains to move and they were heavy curtains.
- freezing. The hotel and particularly the room were freezing. I had to sleep in my jacket and fleece. The radiators were on full but because of the poor insulation it was freezing.
- old and tired. The hotel needs some serious maintenance and TLC.
- walls made of cheap thin wood so you hear absolutely everything.
- not very clean. Carpets looked dirty and there were hairs in my bed. He bed lined was also stained.More
- Free Wifi