“Good not great”

Ameca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Monticello
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

The service was excellent and my total meal was $10. I got a Grande burrito covered in cheese sauce. It was more all the ingredients with a tortilla on top and a thin cheese sauce on top. Flavor was really good but cheese sauce was really thin. One of the better places I have eaten in Monticello.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

The food here is great. It is easily one of the best restaurants in Monticello. The service is always very friendly. The place looks even better since the remodel.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Ameca is one of the better restaurants in Monticello. The food is delicious. I love the steak fajitas and the Ameca burrito the best. The staff is very friendly and work hard to ensure a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Have not found anything bad in the menu! For being located in SE Arkansas, this place has really good Mexican food. They have specials that rotate, kids menu, lunch items, combination plates, and specialty items. Love the cheese dip, chips and salsa, and the tacos.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We were passing through town and stopped for dinner. We ate here because it was close to the hotel. We were expected "American" Mexican food.....that's not what we got. I ordered enchiladas--I expected it to be covered in red, enchilada sauce. Nope! It tasted fine--just not what I expected. That's how it went for all of us.
The service was fine and the restaurant is large. There was not waiting for our party of 5.