“4th of July brunch”

Brenda's Country Cafe
Ranked #35 of 88 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We went there for breakfast/lunch on the morning of the 4th and it was packed!! We got seated with in 10 miuntes or so and ordered lunch and breakfast items and when are food came it was hot , fresh and very good. The waitresses were very busy and friendly.

1  Thank mamacindysue

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Food was OK, but could barely stand to be inside the restaurant due to HEAVY amounts of cigarette smoke and people smoking.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Were were a group of five. The food and service was excellent. We each had something different. Food is reasonably priced and you get large portions. One pancake takes up a whole large plate. If you go away hungry its your own fault. It is a small friendly local place to eat.

1  Thank Henry M
Reviewed October 18, 2017

We went here for Sunday lunch. OMG. The waitress was totally unpleasant. We were a mixed couple. Meaning, some non-traditional to their way of thinking in relationships. The restaurant waitress, one could tell, would not even look us in the eye. Then, we ordered and she challenged most everything we asked. After the meal, which took nearly 30 minutes for a breakfast of eggs, she took her sweet time in ringing up the tab and sending us on our way. She even grabbed a picture of water for other customers as we waited at the cashier's desk. It was not friendly. The food was acceptable, but if you want to step into the 50s maybe this is your place. It was not something I could easily explain.

4  Thank showmestate12
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I went there for breakfast and the place was packed. However you seat yourself anywhere you would like to sit. I ordered the ham along with hash browns, white gravy and white toast. My coffee cup was filled often. The food was very hot when it arrived. I thoroughly enjoyed everything. I also enjoyed listening to a three piece country band. I was told by the locals that this is one of the most popular eating places in Mountain Home, AR.

2  Thank Janis V