“Bland nondescript starchy food”

Italian Garden Dining
Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 6, 2018

just below okay don't believe the management has ever eaten or cooked real italian food. open a can of spaghetti you'll be better off. i always wish any restaurant good luck with their endeavor. however the italian in italian restaurant is too fraudulent to wish anybody luck just need to tell them to learn how to cook. sad for mtn Home

2  Thank D M

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I had this twice. First time I got the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. It was good. Second time I went it was for a Christmas party. The food was good. Unfortunately, I became sick right after I left. After my husband and I left, we went to Mountain Home Walmart to do some Christmas since we didn't have the kids. Needless to say we didn't get to do any shopping. Not sure if I got a bad piece of chicken or what. Food tasted good but I haven't been back. Once I get sick from eating somewhere I never go back.

1  Thank Christie D
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Not real good, salad was lettuce with one slice of tomato- pastas we got were ok- but not much above what you get at your average pizza place. waitress was very busy so we were on our own for water and then had to ask for our ticket to leave.

2  Thank Z1623XCdavidd
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Had lunch and dinner here. Very good food along with very good service. Do save room for desert! Highly recommend!

1  Thank George B
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were on vacation in Mountain Home and stopped in for dinner. The rolls were some of the best homemade rolls we ever had.I got mushroom spinach Rigatoni. Lots of mushrooms and spinach. Liked the sauce a lot. The service was excellent.We definitely will go back to this restaurant next time we are in Mountain Home.

2  Thank Louise G