“Good place for lunch”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #33 of 89 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

I eat here for lunch about once every couple of weeks. It's usually pretty clean and the food is as you'd expect from a place that mainly serves fried chicken. I do like this place more than KFC!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

It is hard to give a fast food place 5 or even 4 ratings. This Popeyes is typical. I enjoy the food with the spicy chicken. However this place is slow sometimes and it is sometimes hard to find clean tables. Again, good not great.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Everything you would expect at any Popeye's franchise. The chicken is a change-up from KFC. The Cajun influence is good. My wife's first time and she liked it - she would go again for a quick meal.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

I have lunch here a couple times a month. Its close to were I work. The service is really slow and its always hot inside. The food is good. That's why I go back.

Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
Reviewed July 23, 2016

This place is really busy at lunchtime. The employees are friendly but they need to do a little better about bussing the tables during the busy times. I always order the chicken strips with mashed potatoes as my side and have no complaints. Food is great.