“Long time”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Had not had Hardee's in a long time due to where I had lived. Went hrere for lunch and had a burger and fries and they were better than I even remembered. Will be back next time I want a burger.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Have only gone through the drive through at this particular Hardee's, but when I have it has been hot and fresh. Love the low carb options. Hardees is a bit high for missing a bun, but good.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

So yes the food is good, but the lobby type area where you order is coated in grease. Housekeeping is part of every business venture and in this aspect Hardee’s fails. The grease is swirled around the floor. I know fast food is difficult to remove the grease but it simply requires good repeated upkeep. Yes I’m sure the staff is very busy and I will come back on another visit. This is not a criticism merely a bad housekeeping observation. If it’s better on next visit, I will certainly re do my review!

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Hawaiian chicken combo, side salad rather than fries. Very tasty burger, and by getting a side salad instead of fries at no extra charge, you feel the meal is at least not a total loss health-wise.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Sunday morning revealed that not too many restaurants are open in Mountain Home on that day. Hardee's was the next best choice. I'm not big on fast food but Hardee's does offer the best breakfast among all of them.