US$97
US$101
US$104
US$98
Hampton.com
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$66
  • Pool
US$63
Days Inn by Wyndham Mountain Home(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
US$66
Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
US$42
US$55
Brass Door Motel(Gassville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$47
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 14, 2015

This was our first ever stay in a B&B and WOW did Linda (the hostess) set the bar high! My wife and I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing anniversary getaway trip. We stayed in the Olive Branch Room which was fantastic with a great view and so comfortable! Linda's gourmet three course breakfast and evening dessert is like none other, and we are so grateful to have spent time getting acquainted...like others that have posted here, we too are already considering our return trip!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fusionfishguy
Reviewed June 10, 2015

This was a top notch experience. The accommodations are excellent and the hostess was very friendly, accommodating, and a great cook. We stayed in the cottage which featured a great view from the deck and a private indoor pool. Booking here will almost surely guarantee you will be extremely satisfied with your stay...my wife and I hope to return sooner rather than later. Some highway noise during the day while outdoors...it was not noticeable in our room.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CN111
Reviewed April 21, 2015

My husband and I chose to celebrate the completion of my 6 weeks of post- operation recovery with a weekend at Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast. The hospitality of the hostess and the beauty of the home make guest feel at home in a way that chain hotels lack. The three course brunch that the hostess serves far surpasses any hotel continental breakfast. The grand three- story home has a small elevator! So even though I am physically disabled, I was not restricted to a first floor room. We reserved the Olive Branch Room on the third floor. I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony of our room. My husband even figured out a way to transfer me into the Jacuzzi tub using my shower chair that we brought along. It was the first time that I have been able to tub soak in a tub in years! We also had the third floor common area to ourselves. Sunday afternoon, my husband took a nap on the large sofa with reclining seats. He did not sleep well on the too soft mattress of our bed. However, we really liked its king size.

Room Tip: Couples splurge and reserve the private cottage /and pool. If splurging is not an option, reserve the Olive Branch Room on third floor. The first floor room is wheelchair accessible
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2015

It is our first Bed and Breakfast stay and it is beyond our expectation, so amazing! Linda the hostess makes us feel right at home. If I knew about this place sooner, we would have stayed longer and skip the hotels on the way to Arkansas from Indiana. We will be back! P.S. Be sure you check out the Eagle Nest, ask Linda for guidance. Very cool!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
MountainMemoriesBB, Owner at Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2015

Thank you for staying at Mountain Memories and sharing your review. The eagle has been flying over the B&B almost every day. I have been visiting the nest to watch them repairing the nest and fishing. I hope to see you again as you travel through Arkansas. It is always great knowing I have made your travel experience enjoyable.

Reviewed January 2, 2015

I selected Mountain Memories based on location and some select advice via this Website. Having stayed at only a few B & B's, my expectations were so so, but Mountain Memories changed all that. We were immediately greeted by the Host, Linda who had our cottage all warm and cozy and a special area warmed up for our retriever. Meals were amazing very atypical for a normal B & B. Linda is very detailed in all aspects of her business right down to the quality of the coffee (Community Coffee, of course) . She treated us as family and was a wealth of knowledge in every aspect of Marion and Baxter County, including Builder's, Contractors, et. al.
I have stayed at many five star hotels around the globe in my business affairs, but none surpasses Mountain Memories!

Room Tip: Just be sure to enter the exact address in your Smart Phone or Nav System as the location, although not hard to find, is somewhat obscured by huge oaks. Take a right at the sign for Fred's Fish House and then continued up the lane for 1/4 mi. Mountain Memories is the right!.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple