“Lunch”

Mikey's Smoked Meats & Deli
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 13, 2017

We had the brisket sandwich with baked potato salad. Both were excellent. The owner, Mike, is very friendly and cares about your opinion. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

My mother and I stopped by to pick up some bacon. Ended up also getting smoked turkey breast and chopped pork. We were planning on eating on the square but ended up eating a pulled pork sandwich there instead. It was very good. The prices are reasonable. The business is family run and they are super nice and friendly. The place is very clean and has a nice assortment of smoked meats and cheese. They even serve breakfast. I don't live in the town but visit my parents there. Every time I go to Mt. View I stop by to bring bacon and turkey home. I highly recommend you stopping by.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Just used Mikey's for a dinner for a group of friends. Everyone loved the food. The smoked meat is fabulous. Sides were all delicious. The many different cheeses and smoked sausages made excellent appetizers and snacks. They were great to work with us for our group meal.

Reviewed December 23, 2016

This business is not a fancy restaurant, but the food was good and well priced. The building looks like it was a gas station in a previous life. You order from the menu at the counter, and choose beverage and chips from displays on the wall. There are booths and tables available. We had baked beans and a half-pound of brisket. Most of the menu is sandwiches. The meat was sliced very thin and had a good smoked flavor. They heated up the meat and beans for us, and served it with bbq sauce. We enjoyed the meal, and the staff were really helpful and friendly. We ordered smoked turkey as take-out, and it was good, too.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

We have been getting meat here for a couple if years and the meat is very good but........we drive 50 miles to do so. I called on Saturday and asked what time they closed and was told 3pm. We drove the 50 miles and pulled in at 2:46. The owners wife met us at the door and said they close the deli at 245. I told her we just drove so far to get here and i called and was told 3pm. She turned us away i had family members with me visiting from okla and they wanted to load up on bacon, meat and cheeses to take back. I have bought all of my meats from here but will never come back.

4  Thank Kbm78