“Great Meats”

Mikey's Smoked Meats & Deli
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 6, 2018

We picked up a variety of meats from Mike's a were very happy with our choices. They gave samples of their meat freely and we enjoyed them. They are very friendly, as is most everyone in town.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Brisket is lean, tender, smoky goodness with every bite. Folks there are genuine down home friendly. Stop in you won't regret it.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We had the brisket sandwich with baked potato salad. Both were excellent. The owner, Mike, is very friendly and cares about your opinion. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

My mother and I stopped by to pick up some bacon. Ended up also getting smoked turkey breast and chopped pork. We were planning on eating on the square but ended up eating a pulled pork sandwich there instead. It was very good. The prices are reasonable. The business is family run and they are super nice and friendly. The place is very clean and has a nice assortment of smoked meats and cheese. They even serve breakfast. I don't live in the town but visit my parents there. Every time I go to Mt. View I stop by to bring bacon and turkey home. I highly recommend you stopping by.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Just used Mikey's for a dinner for a group of friends. Everyone loved the food. The smoked meat is fabulous. Sides were all delicious. The many different cheeses and smoked sausages made excellent appetizers and snacks. They were great to work with us for our group meal.