“CHEF DALE ROCKS”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2017

He made an amazing dinner for a group of 10 of us. We always eat at Tastys every time we go to Anguilla. The best Johnny Cakes, Lobster, Seafood Salad and on and on!!

1  Thank lollylooloo95123

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Pumpkin soup was tasty, as was the curried chicken. Rack of Lamb very good. Owner was very helpful and accommodating. Tasty's is small, and clean, but on a road, with no view. Go for the food, not the atmosphere. Oh yeah, I hear the seafood salad is amazing.

Reviewed January 23, 2017

We visited this place during our Anguilla vacation, and it was lovely! The waitress was nice, we didn't have to wait long for our meal, And it was delicious! My husband had fish soup and chicken pasta, myself goat cheese salad, everything was excellent. The rum punch was the best I drank on the island. Although its not on the beach, so the view is not so nice, its worth visiting this place when your are on Anguilla. Definietly recommend them.

Thank Szekrényes-Varg... Á
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Best Fish Soup but the ambience leaves much to be desired. The food is usually very good and the staff attentive and friendly and accommodating. The lighting is very poor so one cannot always see what you're eating and the mosquitoes are out of control at times.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

No view, but if you would like really delicious Caribbean style food, go here. Lots of seafood on the menu. As an appetizer, I ordered the seafood salad. Truly unique! Different types of seafood that have been grilled and mixed together in a delicious, light sauce. Highly recommend. For dinner I ordered the stewed ox tails. They were delicious. They also gave us free Johnny cakes, which were yummy. I forgot what my wife ordered, but whatever it was she ate every last bit of it. And she is picky.

I will go back on my next visit.

1  Thank UncleMiltieDC