“Great seafood salad. Very nice owner”
Review of Tasty's Restaurant

Tasty's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in South Hill
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We had lunch here one afternoon. There was a big table next to us, so our lunch took a little longer than we would have wanted, but the food was really good. The seafood salad (house specialty) was outstanding.

1  Thank David H

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The restaurant specializes in Caribbean Cuisine and they know how to cook it! Sure its a bit more expensive than some of the local places in the Valley, but the quality of the ingredients and preparation of the dishes is excellent. Not that expensive by Anguilla standards, and authentic food.

1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

For a genuine taste of local cuisine,Tasty's is a must! This was our ninth trip to Anguilla and our fourth time at Tasty's (definitely not our last).For our apps,I had the pumpkin soup,silky and delicious and my husband had the lobster corn soup (outstanding)! My husband had the coconut crusted fish of the day which was mouthwatering).I had the famous seafood salad which is properly named the chef's specialty. We love everything about Tasty's-the atmosphere,friendly service,and outstanding food.

1  Thank sunnym92
Reviewed 29 June 2017

You have to visit Tasty's a least twice when you travel to Angullia. We had the opportunity to actually meet and speak with the owner and chef Dale Carty...excuse me, internationally known renowned Dale Carty. The warm seafood salad, seafood pasta, all the chicken dishes, the Johnny Cakes...i can't praise this establishment enough for the delicious food and warm welcome from his staff. I won't go on, bottom line, id i were rich I'd travel there just to visit this restaurant!

1  Thank rockmogul
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Hey Dale
Just a quick review confirming your the best gd Chef in the world....Thanks for lovely meal..Kvv & Michelle ..Ireland

1  Thank Kevin O