“Second chance”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

When this place first opened we tried it straight away - as locals we are keen to support our businesses. It was dismal and we didn't go back. But the other night we were walking past with hungry tummies and decided to give it another go.

It was ok, but attention to detail is missing. The service - we felt the staff were going through the motions - nothing awful just not great.
I ordered a negroni because I felt in the mood for a glamorous cocktail. It came in a small shabby water glass with one lump of ice and without the advertised twist of orange peel.

My ravioli stuffed with ricotta and spinach contained hard little pellets of filling although the sauce was lovely.

They forgot my side salad but apologised and it wasn't on the bill.

The wine was pleasant and our window table super.

It's not bad but bishops waltham deserves something really good

I'd adore it if this little place bucked up

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Quite simply excellent value, fantastic food, great service and an unbelievable selection, especially for vegetarians. Just go here, you won't regret it.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

So, four adults and five children between 10 and 17.

We had mainly pizza which was as good as ever. I really like a fairly thin crust rather than a mountain of dough. To my mind, it's really good.

Charlie and her team are so good at what they do and the ambience was great.

I sneaked in a pud. Which I never normally do, but the pud is always not heavy and very good indeed

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Piccola Roma was divine! We enjoyed the entire restaurant for a private party. The service was excellent and the food was incredible! The wine was also delicious.

I couldn't fault this local gem!

Reviewed May 27, 2017

We've been a few times, the food can be a bit hit and miss, the pizzas are not very good they are very hard to cut because they seem to be over done and a bit like a biscuit, not a lot off taste to them