“I feel at home”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Whenever I go to la Piccola Roma I know that I'll get a great and friendly service and amazing food. Looking forward to go back there soon. I strongly suggest to try this awesome restaurant in a lovely village.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were looking for something different to take home after both having had busy days at work and, both lovers of Italian food, decided to give Piccola Roma a try. We called enroute and the food was ready when we arrived. The lasagne was absolutely delicious and just the right size portion. The garlic bread was larger than we anticipated and incredibly good value and the side salad perfect. My daughter loved the chocolate cake - excellent authentic Italian and good value...we will def become regulars :)

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a lunch date and we were so impressed calamari with garlic mayo was lovely and fresh, pasta perfectly cooked and the orange cake was epically good. Service was friendly, welcoming and efficient. Would definitely recommend and have already booked to come back!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We visited on a Saturday night - thought the food was great - really enjoyed the chat with owner - would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We keep coming back for the food, personal service and the friendliness of this family run business.