“Don't let the outside fool you”

Lindsey's Hospitality
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Since 1956 Lindsey has been serving up a tradition of delicious. People come from miles around for our Bar B Q and Plate lunches. In house Banquet facility and Outside Catering also available.
Reviewed April 25, 2017

We stopped by here on our way through Little Rock en route to Memphis. It doesn't look like much from the outside but the food was great....down home, southern cooking at its best. I was bummed that the macaroni and cheese had sold out for the day, but the ribs were excellent, as were the sweet potatoes. Others in my party had pinto beans, greens, and BBQ chicken. All was very good. I would highly recommend it if you want a good, "home-cooked" meal instead of stopping at a chain restaurant. Just beware of their hours, and check online to make sure they are open.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

They catered for the NLR Rotary club. It was held in their banquet hall. It was a little dated, but the food was great and the service was good as well.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I can't eat Lindsey's bbq. I've been there maybe 3 or 4 times in my lifetime. I have NEVER been impressed with their bbq. I went there not too long ago because I was treating a woman to a meal for her birthday. She lives in NLR and wanted Lindseys. I was a bit shocked by her request because I have never liked Lindsey's bbq. I always hear how great they are but that is just not my experience. The service is good and the staff is friendly and quick but the sauce is horrible. I don't know why it is so hard to get good barbecue in Arkansas. I just cook my own in the back yard using cherry wood. Takes longer than restaurant barbecue but it is well worth the wait.

Thank concorde9615 .
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I frequently eat at Lindsey's. I have enjoyed their food since the 1958!
I really love the ribs and the peach fried pies!

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Love, love, love Lindsay's! The ribs fall off the bone and the cole slaw and potato salad are delicious. Don't leave without having a fried pie. The staff is friendly, the prices good and the food amazing. If you are from out of town, make it point to find this little hole in the wall place. You won't be disappointed.