“***Don't stay***”

Motel 6 Little Rock - North
Ranked #26 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
Reviewed 15 November 2011

When we arrived and the outside wasnt that bad... but as soon as we walked into our "non smoking" room I felt unsafe and it smelled bad... the a/c didn't work so they switched our room... it wasn't any better... air still didn't work.... and my husband was asked by a man in the parking lot if we had any paper to roll his weed in... needless to say we checked out immediately... told the Hubby to check trip advisor.. if he would have this wouldn't have happend

• Stayed: November 2011

Reviewed 5 November 2011

I left another hotel in the area because it was terrible, I ended up here. I was concerned because there was a security officer walking around, but it was late and needed a room since leaving the other hotel, that had nothing that worked, everything was in lobby worked, and they had a room he said didnt smell like smoke, upon arriving at the room, the key didnt work, the staff opened with master key, took a glance before going to front to get new key, he moved my room, to right next door. the room at had flat screen tv, no carpeting, flooring, and it was clean. The tv worked, internet worked, thats what I was looking for, Car was parked right outside room, I heard no one above me and they were full, and minimal from the sides, of course I didnt hear it out from of my room, but wasnt until morning and it was people starting their day. Dont get me wrong, this isnt the ritz, but it was clean, everything worked, and felt safe.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank lovetotravel8590
Reviewed 29 October 2011

i think most people on here have over done there complaints and some of these reviews are older than dirt the motel doesnt have carpet it hase flooring some of the people just want to complain when there is nothing to complain about yes im sure there is drugs and hookers there as there is at ANY motel get real people if you want the hilton then carry your cheap self on down there

Room Tip: stay in the front
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tony w
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Very Simple.......I used to be a Police Officer in this area and while I was there there were CRACK NEEDLES and USED CONDOMS in the parking lot. A small girl came up missing and there were more DRUGS AND PROSTITUTION than a third world country. The owner Mike from India did nothing and at times I looked out the window at 3 in the morning and the security guard could be seen with the women or hanging out with the guys drinking in the parking lot. It was a horrible experience and my advice would be to pay a little more and be safe somewhere else. Just read the other reviews. Its only a matter of time before the city shuts this place down for being a nuiscance.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Thats the best tip of your trip.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2011

This a good cheap room for the fearless traveller! A lot of people hanging around outside and I was offered cannabis whilst using the laundry facilities. Friendly staff but far too intimidating to think about going back.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We had read the reviews but we arrived in town very late and were just in need of a bed.

I was a pretty skeptical to begin with but figured we knew what to expect bc it was a Motel 6. I got even more scared when the reception was behind bulletproof plastic but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door to my room. (Looks like they have done some upgrades new furniture, flat screen, new flooring.) But there were still some of the issues described in other reviews: cig burns in bedspread, some things that needed repairing and bugs! (my friend killed a huge cockroach!!) also, tv and wi-fi signals were weak.

like I said, you get what you pay for...

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 29 January 2011

whilst travelling across the country, we needed a night stay an this seemed to be the nearest as it was late at night we didnt know what the area was like. this motel was awfull and has put me off staying in any motel ever again! the room was absolutely disgusting and i slept in my sleeping bag! the floor i didnt want to walk on without my shoes! the noise from the next door room was so loud i was awake every hour or so! you could hear conversations next door which was so hard to get to sleep, as it was foreign it was making me feel really uncomfortable as they were so loud! everytime they got up to go to the toilet you heard it flush! it would wake you up. i could not wait to get out of this hotel, i was scared to come out the room the next morning, as i didnt know what the area would be like. such a bad experience, i will never stay in a motel 6 again if i can help it. i would never recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple