“Watch your things. Someone has sticky fingers.”

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in North Little Rock
“Watch your things. Someone has sticky fingers.”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Overall this hotel is clean, comfortable and a great place to stay. On my last visit I left some very expensive cloths in a drawer by mistake. Called within 2 hours after realizing it and they were gone and never found. I called over a two week period trying to have someone from management help me. They never did. Costly experience.

• Stayed November 2011
blewis73, Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, 15 December 2011
I saw your comments on Trip Advisor and wanted to get back with you. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stays with us. I would be more than happy to follow up with our Executive Housekeeper regarding the items you left behind to see if she can check lost and found once more. You may contact me at your conveninece at 501-907-4825.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Calhoun, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 30 November 2011

We were appalled at our experience with the Wyndham Riverfront in Little Rock.
We booked a room well in advance, using the same bank card we've used at every single hotel that we've ever booked online. We've used TripAdvisor quite a bit, and we pretty much exclusively make reservations online.

Not ONCE have we had any issues with our online reservations until we made the mistake of booking with this hotel.

We were unfortunate enough to book our room in this hotel for November 18th, the night before the Arkansas vs Miss. State game. This hotel happens to be within walking distance of the stadium, so naturally there was no parking. I was not surprised at this fact, but what did shock me was when we walked up to the counter and were told "We're sorry but we don't have >>ANY CARD ON FILE FOR YOU<< so we gave the room to someone else." They also tried to cite some rule that is not listed on their website (likely because it is non-existent) about the check-in time as well.

They referred us to a Best Western further away (because the manager of that Best Western ASKED them to) and we were extremely pleased with our stay there. It was a MUCH better experience than we likely would've gotten from the greed-driven employees of Wyndham. So, if you are looking to stay in North Little Rock, stay at the JFK Best Western - avoid Wyndham at all costs.

My wife and I will never again book a Wyndham for any reason due to the way we were treated here.

Room Tip: The most amazing room in the world isn't worth being treated like 2nd-rate customers simply beca...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
I noticed your comments and wanted to write and apologize for the inconvenience you incurred with regards to the cancellation of your reservation.

The reservationist should have asked if you would like to guarantee the reservation with a credit card when making your reservation. Rooms not guaranteed with a credit card are generally cancelled at 5:00pm especially during times of high demand to ensure rooms do not go empty that could have been sold. When a non guaranteed room has been cancelled and not resold, if the guest arrives, we will reinstate the reservation for the guest, however, we cannot guarantee that the room will be held without a credit card guaranteeing payment for the room.

Most hotels follow these same guidelines with regards to non guaranteed reservations in order to ensure definite revenue is not turned away holding rooms for guests who may or may not show.

Should you have any questions regarding the policy, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope you will give us another try in the future and if there is ever anything I can do for you in the future, I hope you will not hesitate to contact me.

Greenwood, Arkansas
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Wyndham Riverfront is an easy and excellent place to stay when in Little Rock. I have stayed here for many years now and I am always pleased with my room and the staff. They are always helpful and kind. Getting to your meetings are made easy by the drivers and they take you to the major spots you need to go. I would never think of any other place to stay!

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable and clean. When I go, and I have 2 other friends come I take the King bed...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
blewis73, Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
I am so happy to hear you have enjoyed your stays with us and I hope you will continue to make our hotel your home away from home when traveling to the Little Rock area.

PGH
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I really like this hotel and the staff are very accommodating and courteous. However, I don't know there are water pipes banging around above us or if there is construction above our room but it is really distracting if you're trying to sleep.

-ok, that was definitely hammering I just heard.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
blewis73, Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, 14 October 2011
I am so happy to hear you were happy with our property and the service our staff provided.
I do want to apologize for the fact that you were disturbed early in the morning during your stay with us. We have a policy of not doinig any kind of repairs that might be disruptive to our guests until after 9am during the week and 10am on weekends. I am asking our Chief Engineer to reiterate this policy to all his employees.

I hope to see you at our hotel again soon! Should there be anything I can do for you during any future stay, I hope you will not hesitate to ask for me.

Port Byron, IL
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Great location but felt like I walked on to the set of Dynasty. The furniture in the rooms was Also outdated but staff was great. Grateful for that.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Katie B
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, 15 August 2011
Thank you for sharing your comments. I am sorry to hear our guest room furnishings did not suit your taste. I hope that our convenient location and great service left you with a good feeling about your stay with us and that you will continue to make us your home away from home when you are traveling through the Little Rock area.

Boardman, Ohio
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Recently stayed at this Hotel when in Little Rock on Business. They staff couldn't have been more polite and helpful from the busboys to the Managers. This was my first stay in Little Rock and they made it a memorable one. Everyone was so willing to take us across the River numerous times a day. They accomodate your every need and are very friendly while serving you. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The restaurants were excellent and the price was extremely reasonable for the amount of servings you got. Also wonderful salad bar. Cannot express what a wonderful experience this was and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying for business in the Downtown area. Thanks Wyndham for a very nice experience!!

Room Tip: I like privacy and space so I recommend the outside corner rooms.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank kckimmi
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, 5 August 2011
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to the Little Rock area.

I hope you will continue to make our hotel your home away from home whenever traveling to the Little Rock area.

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Auxvasse
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Stayed there during one of the busiest times they have. Service was very good. We needed constant rides across the river and that never seemed to be a problem for them. I think this was a 1970ish motel that has been redone, but we had no problems with that. Our room was cleaned very well every day. We felt safe in the area, even at night. The park was close and nice for the evening. Internet was slow. They had no problem with us leaving a car there for a few hours after we had checked out and told us to park in front (in parking spaces) where it could be watched.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
blewis73, General Manager at Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock, responded to this review, 15 July 2011
Thank you so much for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us! I am so glad to see you were happy with the service you were provided during your stay with us and that you found your room to be clean and the area safe. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable accommodations and extraordinary service!

I hope to see you at our hotel again soon!

Best regards,
1.1 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown
1.2 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Little Rock Downtown

Been to Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock? Share your experiences!