See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

The hotel wasnt wheee it was supposed to be, they wouldnt cancel after this fact because it was past 6. The room is smelly and extremely dirty. The remote didnt work, the microwave cord was about 5 feet short from any outlet and the only ice machine that we had. To search for for 20 minutes was broken. I will never recomend this chain or stay at an Econo Lodge again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed at this hotel under extreme circumstances. Ice had essentially closed down I-55, and we needed a last-minute room. We booked a reservation on-line around 2pm for that night, and the staff called to confirm it. Due to traffic, we didn't arrive until about 8:30. The place was booked full and stranded travelers kept showing up asking for rooms. When we arrived, our room was still open for us and the guy at the front desk was friendly and helpful. He gave us our keys and sent us to our room. The room's door was open and the room had not been cleaned. We went back to the front desk and the same man was very polite and had it cleaned right away while we ate dinner. Unfortunately, after it was cleaned the lock was changed and our key cards no longer worked. While we were struggling to enter, the front desk guy showed up to make sure we'd made it in and helped us with it. The room was clean but not particularly new or fancy. Some cracked tile in the bathroom, etc. There were tons of stranded truckers swarming the town, parked along all the roads, the roads were all covered in ice, and almost every gas station was out of gas. It was a tough night, and the staff had a lot that they could have been cranky about, but they were nothing but polite, friendly, and helpful. I did not try the wifi, but the food in the restaurant was good and reasonable priced. The pancakes were kind of amazing, in fact.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I spend 48 weeks of the year with a crew, traveling for work, nonstop (approximately 336 days in hotels), and this was my WORST experience, EVER!
1) Booked nonsmoking rooms, and at least 3 of 5 "nonsmoking" rooms stunk of smoke, or some other funk.
2) The phone had NO cord. Not a cord to the wall, nor a cord between base and receiver, so when I called to voice concerns, I had to use my cell phone.
3) The sheets were so dirty that none of us felt comfortable getting under the blankets.
4) When I did call, the front desk woman handed the phone to the "manager", Tim, who proceeded to tell me that I could get a refund, and leave... I told him that there were 5 of us staying there, and asked if he really wanted to run 5 sold rooms off. He said sure... Nice customer service, huh?
5) When I rounded everyone up, and went to the desk, the spineless manager, Tim, had disappeared... The woman said she called him, and that he was on his way, because she couldn't do the refund. So, I waited. THEN, she took another phone call, and told me that it was the owner, Nuhi, who said that I was more than welcome to leave, but that I would not be refunded. It was at this point that I pointed out that it was Tim's recommendation, and idea, that I be refunded, and leave.
Needless to say, we left... My company is the largest of its kind in the country, and will fight this charge... I'd be willing to wager that we'll win...
I should have known that there was something wrong with this place when the heat, in the lobby area, did not work, and I was told a price 30% higher when I got there than was quoted online. When l informed them, at check in about this, it was shrugged off...

So, if you like staying in filth, and being treated like crap, then this is the place for you. However, for me, the entire Econolodge name has been ruined...
I'm sure that the Choice Hotel Group wouldn't appreciate how this particular hotel portrayed their brand.

Don't do it... Sleep in your vehicle, instead... We were willing to do so.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went to Osceola for my high school reunion. Osceola is still the same. Stayed there on October 8th 2013 for 3 nights in room 119. Really enjoyed my stay, and the free breakfast in the onsite Restaurant was delicious. The housekeepers were very nice, and cleaned my room everyday. Room was nice and staff was extremely friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling with my tired 2 year old. Liked that the entrance door was easily accessible to carry luggage in.
First room #116 on the end, had no wifi signal whatsoever. Was very crowded with love seat, table, chair, desk and king bed. Called front desk and was moved to another room due to no wifi signal. Had to load my things back up including my very cranky 2 year old. Was very inconvenient for me. Had to go back to the office to get new keys.
During this time, I had called Days Inn and price was fairly close to this room, so I was going to just get a refund and go there. I ended up staying here because my 2 year old was exhausted and screaming from being tired. The next room did however have a wifi signal and wasn't as crowded. It was very hot in the room, and it did take a few hours to cool it off. Just too tired to move at that point. Next time, I will stay down the road at Days Inn and bypass this motel entirely.
Was going to eat the buffet in the restaurant after we got settled, but by the time we changed rooms and etc. the buffet was closed and my daughter was too fussy.

• Stayed: September 2013