See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

I just checked in because I am passing through and my vehicle broke down...Only place to stay.....people were friendly.....got in to this room....my pillowcase has a rattling in it....I didn't even look I tossed it in a chair....there's a trash can under the pipe to the sink.....there's change on the counter......the floors have salt or sugar or something sprinkled everywhere on them......my daughter walked into the bathroom and said ummm....mom I'm not taking a shower tonight......there are holes in the walls....the tv are very old....sketchy getting to our room.... I called the desk and I told the girl on duty and told her nicely that the only reason that I am staying is because I have nowhere else to go which she already knew that....she said I'm sorry I'll tell the manager.... I am getting out of this place as soon as daylight hits and never to return again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2015

It seems this hotel is used as an apartment complex as well. The people on both sides of us stayed outside talking and setting off their horns till 3am. Then they woke us up and 8am screaming and yelling at each other.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

Everything was greasy there was blood stains on the bed and a bloody booger on the bathroom wall the cards barley worked
there were handprints on the headboard the room was full of misquotos and worst of all the beds felt like i was sleeping in a puddle of grease

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2015

We enjoyed our stay overnight in this Econo Lodge. it was very clean, quiet and the breakfast was good. We definitely recommend a stay here. We would stop here again if in the area and looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Conrad M
Reviewed March 28, 2015 via mobile

First night in town, my husband and I stayed at the Days Inn down the road from this hotel and that is a nightmare I'll remember for a long time. We chose Econo Lodge for the second night because another family member was staying there and they said it was clean. We had a little trouble with the key cards in the beginning g but someone came to help us with that and showed us how to turn on the A/C-Heater unit. I noticed the room does need some updating and it smells stuffy but it was clean. It wouldn't hurt to put something in the room for the humidity that builds up from the shower vent not working and the A/C unit puts out a lot of moisture too. We didn't spent too much time at this location but it was first e for a overnight sleep.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family