“Jacuzzi/hot tub”

Holiday Inn Express Paragould
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Paragould
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Celebrated our anniversary there. All was GREAT. Couldn't have been better.
Notes: Do NOT put bubble-bath in the tub

• Stayed: February 2011

Reviewed 16 September 2011

I stayed in this particular hotel November 2010, and again this past September 2011. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Paragould. The hotel is relatively new and in excellent condition. The rooms have always been clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The staff is friendly and warm. The day I checked in there was a new kid in training working the front desk, he was obviously nervous but did an excellent job. The hotel manager found me outside unloading my suitcases and even checked in with me and apologized that the check in took a little longer than it should have (it wasn't a problem, but she was nice enough to do this). The free breakfast is never disappointing, and they even have a pancake machine/maker (think easy back oven style). Anytime you can get something more filling than fruit and a yogurt is a win!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank scootinacrosstown
Reviewed 14 September 2011

A newer hotel, I was pleasantly surprised by its remarkable cleanliness. Probably the best option in Paragould!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank traveler2983
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I just want to say thank you to karla and her staff for making me feel like family. I lost my father and they were there for me. I love them all for everything they did. Love All of them Vickie Manthei of roscoe Il

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2011

They do everything right at the HIE. I think it is a relatively new property. It is clean, roomy and front desk and cleaning personel are very well trained to help in any way.
I loved it and if in the area will come back with no hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ILoveIsrl
Reviewed 13 December 2010

The heat did not work and wind chill was 11. Told the lady working there and she looked at us and said "Oh I am sorry" . So at 3:30 in the morning I am getting up and leaving because I thought the heat in my vehicle would feel much better. Now having to call them because my card was charged more than what my receipt read.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CStuart0619
Reviewed 16 June 2009

I've stayed in this hotel for a district swim meet before and reserved a room again for the meet this year. I have my conformation number but they tell me I have cancelled. Why would anyone cancel a reservation when they know they are going to be at the meet for 3 days? This is one poorly managed hotel that can't handle a full hotel. Over whelmed is what I would call it. They offered no kind of help. Now I get to travel 120 miles per day to attend this swim meet. They should totally be ashamed of themselves

Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank SHARKS126
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paragould
0.5 km away
26.7 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro
27 km away
Best Western Plus Jonesboro Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Paragould? Share your experiences!