“Meh....”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: Hibachi Grill Is Seperate From Buffett
Description: Hibachi Grill Is Seperate From Buffett
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We asked an employee at a local business where we should eat that evening, and Chef Lee was his recommendation. We checked it out and saw a very large buffet of both Chinese and American food--like Mac and cheese. None of it was labeled (which I need at a Chinese restaurant) and nothing was particularly memorable. My wife and I concluded that like many Chinese buffets, they would benefit by reducing the number of items and increasing the quality of those they offer.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

As a local, this is my favorite Chinese restaurant, in Pine Bluff; 5 great buffets to chose from. Although the employees speaks very limited English, they are very attentitive and friendly. Crab legs are available for an additional charge. Location is easy to get in & out. Great Food, great service!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Great buffet with plenty of hot food. Can't bet the price at $10pp. The place is clean and the people are nice. The place stays pretty busy so the food turns over pretty quick.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

This our first visit and it was the best Chinese food that. We have had. It was fresh and delicious. And, the choices were almost unlimited. A gentlemen setting near us said it was his favorite.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

The buffet had a large variety and volume, but the food was mediocre at best.

Of more concern was the staff's unprofessionalism. The cashier "yelled" at two customers that were leaving that they hadn't paid. The staffer that took their money was tardy in bringing the money to the cashier. From the on these two were arguing. Although in a different language, the hand gestures, faces they made, and the volume made it clear they were arguing.

The buffet area was poorly lit. The floor was darkish but I could still see food on the floor that had been spilled. No staff appeared to be concerned although I brought it to their attention.

Upon hindsight, I am concerned with the cleanliness of the kitchen now.

Will never go back