“my first time. Not particuarly empressed.”
Review of chef lee

chef lee
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Pine Bluff
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Hibachi Grill Is Seperate From Buffett
Description: Hibachi Grill Is Seperate From Buffett
Reviewed April 16, 2018

My daughter lives in a town near by and loves a shrimp dish that they make and so I went with her there to try it out. I live in NWA where we have several Chinese buffets. I was not particularly impressed. First they need to spiff the place up. Torn up booth cushions, numbers falling off the wall...I like peel and eat shrimp and I ate one and it tasted yukky so I did not try anymore. There was a hibachi side...didn't try that. The food was nothing special at all. But, it was crowded with people waiting to be seated, so others must think that it is great. I would only go back there again to appease my daughter. It just had an unkept overall look. We did have a good waiter who kept the used plates picked up and drinks filled.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Huge buffet. Tons of Asian and American food. Stinky, lots of seafood. Small place very steamy. Rudest cashier. Too busy on her phone. Dismissive of customer wants/needs. Snarls when you ask for something.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Didn’t know what to expect, but we did give it a chance. The desk clerk at the Hampton Inn recommended Chief Lee’s. For a smaller place they sure had it all. I particularly liked the small octopus and fried frog legs, both were great and I had seconds on each. My wife had a very nice salad, noodles and several meat dishes. Don’t for get deserts, I had hard ice cream and Vietnamese cookies. My wife had fruit and a fried Vietnamese cream tart. Both were great!

They should implement a military discount.

I will eat here again the next time I am in Pine Bluff.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Not the cleanest of Chinese buffets. Not entirely sure of their ethic towards the health regulations. Good value - food skews towards fried.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Melissa was excellent!! Service was impeccable, clean white linen table cloths. Food fresh. Hot big portions. You will never believe how good this place is. Flavors will impress you. I was very impressed and surprised. Little place big flavors

Been to chef lee? Share your experiences!