“Everything I wanted”

Excellent
8m x 3.5m
American style Living, dinning & Kithchen
King size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Camper621...
“Everything I wanted”
Reviewed August 28, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My wife, daughter and myself stayed at Lacaz Calodyne for a short period. Too short. But we had already other plans booked..
The place is totally as described and as seen in the pictures , but with the live feeling that pictures don't give the viewer . First of all we received a warm welcome from Richard who made our stay there a total delight. He even cooked us a yummy barbecue on one of the nights, by the pool, drinks included.
The place is spacious. Very well aired/aerated. We never had to switch the aircons on because the wind just naturally cooled our rooms. That natural feeling cannot be equalled. The kitchen is well equipped, if one wants to mix up a quick breakfast or cook any dish. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and soft linens. Bathrooms fitted etc. Very clean throughout.
The pool is nice, and suitable for kids as it is not deep. The wooden deck helps a lot during the hot sunny days. The beaches are not far away at all. It is preferable to have a mean of transport, be it bicycle, or motorbike or car. Or one can just walk..
There is a small supermarket where one could get anything if needed. 'We did go there for fresh bread.
At night , sitting by the pool with a drink and listenng to the silence can be just so relaxing, rewarding or intoxicating. I simply loved it.
That's how holidays should be.
The place also offers broadband wifi,but I did not want to bother myself with checking emails etc. Nor did I care to watch the cable operated TV.
I have already pencilled in my next trip to Mauritius . I will stay atLacz Calodyne AGAIN.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Sep 2018
Thanks. Was nice having you as our first guests. Looking forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing