other travellers have booked this property

Review of Neon Apartment A6

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Main picture of building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

relucrist...
Focsani
“nightmare”
Reviewed January 20, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I lived in this apartment in 03-January 10, 2015, two families.
Even though it was slightly more expensive than others, I have chosen for that is close to Gondola and because it has 3 bathrooms. I noted with amazement as the owner of mind: it has only one bathroom and toilet (in a very narrow space).
I got over it look bad, but the biggest problem, which was a real nightmare the sexi bar(streap tease) downstairs was starting his daily schedule from 8 pm till morning
6-7am.Music , screaming, slamming doors. With earplugs in my ears I couldn’t sleep. Instead of having to go on the trail,the day I Was sleeping .If the owners have responsible people we should repay the money.
Other negative aspect in the administrators:
1.TVl and video player's not working (I asked an employee to solve our problem, said
that come the next day and never came at all).
2. Surface cleaning (dust, cobwebs).
3. damaged lamellar curtains that evening sees everything from the outside.
4. We arrived at 3pm and the apartment could be used to 6pm time.
Aurel Cristian, 57 years old, Romania

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
19 Oct 2015
In response to this review, I would like to confirm that a nightclub had opened nearby at the time of this review. I can confirm the club has now been closed down and it will be closely monitored.

Travellers are raving about these Bansko hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing