See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

Just what we expected . Solid 3 star hotel. Very friendly staff , relatively small rooms perfectly heated . Food above expectations . Good location , practically in the middle of the main and only street in Bansko , a few steps from the center. About 20 min walk from the ski gondola . Very fine for the price you pay.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank MirkoBG
Reviewed June 22, 2015

I was very lucky to stumble across this hotel having arrived in Bansko without prior booking. The welcome I received was warm and the price very good value. I was given a large room with balcony giving beautiful views of the mountain. The to was very clean and had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. The breakfast is small but adequate.The family that own this hotel really understand customer service,speak good English and did everything they could to make my stay very enjoyable.I should mention the location is in the centre of the old town with shops and restaurants surrounding it Thank you to the family for a wonderful stay

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank FLANMANEngland
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The hotel is really clean and cosy. Service is great, personell warming. We came earlier than expected, but still the check-in allowed us to go to our room. It was really, really clean and spacious with a really clean bathroom.Definitely coming back if I have a chance

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Kiril N
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I visited “Elitsa” hotel before 1 week at Christmas period expected based on my previous visits there that i will find a warm place (the snow was 1 meter deep and the temperature -6 Celsius) to enjoy skiing at the lovely Bansko mountains. I was very disappointed because i found no light outside and inside the hotel (only the necessary) no reception person (i arrived at 8:30 at night) only two men hanging around guarding the place. I asked a room and the guys said ok and showed me 2 rooms to pick up. I noticed that in the rooms was very cold and when i asked why, they answered that there is no central heating because the gas or petrol was very expensive and for heating i have to use only the air condition and wait until the room gets the proper temperature. I imagine myself to come back for a full skiing day frozen to the bone and wait for the air condition warm up the room. After that, i decided to leave the hotel and stay to any other hotel with less money (they asked 75 lev) and more heating... The problem is that the hotel still makes reservations from Internet, So Be Aware all the internet bookers in order not to make mistake and spoil your winter vacations. I hope the owner of this place understand that has a beautiful hotel and it’s a pity to spoil its reputation with bad management moves.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2011

After a long trip to Balkans we stayed there again August 2011 going back to Greece. We tried to find other hotels for testing reasons but at the mid of summer and with very hot weather at bansko!!!!we failed, because the most of them were closed. So we went to Elitsa and the people there were very friendly and helpful. For me its a hotel that you can trust, with very good price and in the center of the Bansko life.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends