1,817 results
All reviewsrooftop poolno alcoholfamily roomdinner buffetdry hotelexcellent locationminute walkafter a long dayticket officewadi rumvisitor centermini barstayed nightsbreakfast was includedtriple roomancient citycomfortable rooms
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Location 4/5: in comparison to the Movenpick, this is also close to the visitors centre but a further 45s up the hill. If you've been hiking up and down the Monastery then this extra 45s you will feel.
Price 5/5: considering its location this is value for money in comparison to the Movenpick.
Food 4/5: the food is sufficient, yes I saw too many hotdogs in my 4 night stay but everything else is fine.
Service 5/5: really nice and friendly staff members. Was travelling with my nephew and the chef was more than happy to make him pancakes at his will.
Room 4/5: traveled with family and the two rooms (no door) is separated by a wall so the kids and parents area so you can see each other lying on the bed.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Gaida15
Reviewed January 2, 2018

The hotel is situated 2 minutes walk from the Visitors Center and bus station so it's the best location in Petra.
I have been warmly welcomed and received a room according to all my reservation requirements.
The room was spacious and clean and nicely furnished. I really loved the huge window wall with a wonderful view.
When I went down to the restaurant I was offered kind assistance and was presented with the dinner buffet by the waiter on duty.
Unfortunately the rooftop terrace was closed. I was very disappointed as this was the main reason the hotel has been recommended to me...

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Magdallenna
Reviewed January 1, 2018

I asked the hotel to prepare something special for my girlfriend’s birthday. They made me a special cake! Fantastic!!
Polite people, beautiful hotel just 1 minute walk from entrance of the Siq, make this hotel the best choice when in Petra.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matteo M
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Not the cheapest hotel in the area, but still good value for those who want to be close to the entrance of Petra - literally 2 mins walk down a small hill. I booked a standard room and it was very spacious, with a nice large comfy double bed. Bathroom was a bit tight, but still fine. Tile flooring, which given the sand in your shoes (guaranteed), makes perfect sense. Free large bottle of water each day. Tea, coffee, kettle, hairdryer, towels, bathrobes and toiletries included. Couldn’t find an English speaking TV channel though, and I did spend a considerable amount of time flicking through a few hundred! Reception staff were helpful. I arrived on the bus from Amman around 10:30 and by 11 was able to check into my room to refresh. I planned on going to Little Petra then Petra by night that day before spending the whole of the next day exploring Petra itself. The receptionist arranged for someone to purchase a Petra by night ticket for me (no extra charge), which was left at reception for collection after 16:00. I opted to have dinner at the hotel restaurant the first night as I wanted it to be convenient before heading out for the Petra by night. I was in the restaurant at 18:00 and all the food for the buffet was laid out, but no other customers. For 12 JD ex, it was a bargain and I had the place (and all the food - selection of local as well as pasta dishes) to myself for 50 mins before a large tour group turned up. If you’re heading to Wadi Rum by bus after, the hotel can call the bus driver the day before for you and arrange for you to be collected at the hotel at 06:00 - I found out later the bus fare varies, for my hotel pick up it was 10 JD, at the main bus terminal or other hotels only 8 JD, but for the convenience it was worth it (although a clearer pricing structure would be nice - apparently when picking up from Wadi Rum to come back they charge 8JD if it’s full and 10JD if not). For my day in Petra the location was perfect, I was at the gate for 06:00, opening time, and I was glad I didn’t have too far to walk at the end of the day.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank ScouseOriental
Reviewed December 30, 2017

the hotel is perfecly located very close to the entrance of the Siq of Petra. the rooms were perfect and thé breakfast so fresh and delicious. very good price for this moment and very nic people of the stagg

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family