Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Country Inn
US$129
US$164
US$148
MainStay Suites Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$99
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$149
US$134
US$122
US$114
US$119
All reviewspool tablewxyz barfront deskstayed here for one nightin townconvenient locationhome away from homelots of restaurantscrystal bridges museumtrendylobbybentonvillemodchainhitscomforterwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We booked our block of rooms for our wedding and all of our guests were amazed and impressed from the atmosphere to the staff. Every time we walked in the staff knew us by name and was very accomendating to our needs. The lobby and bar staff was fantastic and very nice. We highly recommend staying there or even blocking rooms for any event. Every single one of our guests were thrilled with the hotel and would prefer to stay here on their next trip to Arkansas.

• Stayed: October 2011
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2011

Thank you for the kind comments!! We enjoyed your wedding party so much! Everyone was fun, relaxed and made our weekend great! Please don't be a stranger to the ALoft! Best of luck to you and Audra!! Don't forget to send me pictures! - Jodi

Reviewed 12 October 2011

I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Rogers during a recent business trip. I had stayed at Aloft in Baltimore before and honestly wasn't that impressed given the parties that were thrown each night in the lobby that kept me up all hours, but I decided to give this one a shot. I'm glad I did.

This one, while maintaining its 'cool' that Aloft is known for, was a little quieter and I actually got sleep each night I was there. The decor was as expected, as was the room. Design-forward for sure. The people / staff were very nice, but I didn't interact with them much as everything that should have worked did work.

The hotel location was right off the expressway, and the view from my room was of said expressway. Other than that, nothing short of a really good stay. I would stay there again and would reco the hotel to others as well.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are always better at Aloft
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2011

My husband and I spent last Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon at Aloft for a spontaneously romantic overnighter away from the kiddos. It was the perfect location for that purpose. I had never heard of the Aloft brand of hotels and was a little reluctant to spend the $160 for less than 24 hours but I'm so thrilled that I did. The lobby/bar is trendy and chic. It smells so fresh everywhere. The bar looked great but we spent most of our time in the room. The King room was just lovely and unlike any other hotel that I've stAyed in before. The bed was comfy as was the bedding and pillows. There was a huge flat screen tv. The glass shower was super sexy, especially the frosted glass wall that was like a little peep show from the bedroom. The decor and color scheme throughout is fresh and inspired. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We were traveling back to Okla. after our yearly motorcycle trip when the rain hit, a downpour.
Looking for some shelter we accidentally fell upon Aloft. Jodi Lightner ,Director of Sales & Marketing, happened to be there and welcomed us all in for free coffee and muffins!! She let us park our bikes under the awning for as long as we needed. She and Coop were over the top friendly and let us look at there 42" touch screen t.v. keeping an eye on the weather. None of our group of 10 had ever stayed at this hotel or had ever heard of it. It was so clean, comfortable and relaxing we are going to plan a bike ride to Tulsa just to stay at this hotel!
2 hours later by the time we left we felt like friends, it was awesome. The pool table was a plus.
Thanks again. Stay at Aloft if at all possible!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Thank you for the wonderful compliments! I am going to hold you to your word and look for you guys on your next motorcycle trip to NWA!!!!

Jodi Lightner

Reviewed 12 September 2011

I have been traveling for work for several years now and have never found a hotel staff as fun and inviting as the crew at the Aloft in Rogers (Arkansas). Most hotels feel like a filing cabinet during the week--the Aloft is quite the exception. A familiar face, quick joke, and cheerful helping hand are always waiting. A few of the great people that make the experience so amazing and unique:
Coop - Engaging and funny, keeps you on your toes and makes sure you get everything you need, with gusto
Michelle - Warm, spunky and so much fun!... your friend by the time you arrive for your second stay
Lindsey - Lighthearted and witty, impossible to walk by the bar without stopping for an after work drink if she's around

If you're ever in earshot, driveshot, or flyshot of this place do yourself a favor and stop by.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2011

Thank you for the wonderful comments on our staff! I know I am partial, but we really do have a great staff who are very geniune and love what they do! We appreciate your business.