“Superb hospitality”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for business trip to bentonville,AR. Aloft rogers hotel is clean and comfortable and above all I am really impressed by hospitality. After leaving I realized that I ordered one product to hotel address. I emailed to hotel staff and asked about my courier. I got very prompt reply from Meghan (hotel staff). Meghan went beyond and filled all the necessary details to courier company. She helped me to deliver my courier to India.

I am really impressed and I would personally recommend all readers to stay in this hotel and experience in it once.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 February 2012

aLoft is clean and comfortable and above all accommodating. I stayed there for business and was not familiar to the area. The bar tender gave great recommendations not only on drinks, but also where to eat. After leaving i realized I left my prescription glass in the room and Meghan went above and beyond and mailed them to me.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night on a business trip to Bentonville, AR. There are so many chain hotels in this area, and all feel equally new, soulless, and generic. You need a rental car to get anywhere, and this place (to my disappointment) only had one restaurant within walking distance. The room itself was excellent, in that highly-stylized, self-consciously over-designed aesthetic, where everything is glass and slick lines, like you're staying in a spaceship or something. All very comfortable, nice toiletries, lots of space, lots of channels on the TV, no trouble using the WiFi, friendly reception people. No free breakfast, sadly, which some of the other chains might offer. I'm sure other hotels are half the price with equivalent comfort (but less classy design credentials)-- however, my job chose this one and paid the bill, so I can't complain about anything. Boring view of a boring place-- you look out at another similar hotel (a Holiday Inn?) and beyond that a mega-church with 3 giant crosses on a hill (did the Crucifixion happen here?). Bizarre and commercial place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Upon arriving, I was not overly impressed with the pulsating music in the lobby and the "martini odor" that permeated the lobby. Rooms were spartan but comfortable enough. What I was very impressed with was the service. Particularly, when checking out, I had several items that I could not fit in my carry on bag. The front desk was quick to assist in shipping those items and advised of the most economical option. Upon arriving home, I realized that I had left my electric touthbrush and I called the front desk to see if they had found it "Oh, is it Sonicare?" With most hotels I would have been switched to housekeeping who would put me on hold and need to "call me back" (maybe) etc. She remembered me and sent my toothbrush with a complimentary soap and lotion! Top notch service.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a floor well above the lobby and bar if you need rest.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The Aloft is very convenient when visiting Crystal Bridges. The Hotel is chic and modern yet on closer inspection built on a budget.But at $89/night it's a great bargain. It is very clean and the beds are comfortable. The rooms however are rather small. If you want to hang out in your room there is not a sitting area. Just a desk chair, bed and 2 small bedside tables. This shouldn't be a problem though because the bar and sitting area off the lobby are so much fun.
I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2012

While in the area to visit the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, our two night stay at the Aloft turned out to be a good choice. The sixth floor offered a long view of the developing landscape and elevated us high above the throbbing beat of the Friday night party in the WXYZ lobby bar. Our bed was comfortable, the room was so modern it made me feel "hip", and the entire hotel was spotless. Top all of that with a friendly, helpful staff. The price is reasonable and the hotel is recommended.

Room Tip: If you are not on the singles scene then choose a high floor to avoid the pounding beat.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Thank you for the lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay! You must come back in the spring when the weather is warmer so you can experience the trails at Crystal Bridges! There is much to see and it's hard to capture all the beauty in just one visit! Look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

A W property we had a great stay with our dog for $89. Contemporary cool with unique amenities.
Very friendly staff. Maggie, Lindsey and Michelle were genuine and really super staff.

• Stayed: November 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
1.5 km away
2.5 km away
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#1 of 21 in Bentonville

Been to Aloft Rogers-Bentonville? Share your experiences!